Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-12-2015, 01:31 PM #11
Interim Champion

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Spit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,992.93
:lol1: - -jose- 

So people are upset because they didn't depict a fairy tale accurately?

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Spit Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 01:40 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3675 Post(s)
El-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,825,226,722,206,411,776.00
Total Points: 23,033,481,507,413,573,632.00
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy Holidays bro. - BOXEO _ Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Outstanding posts regarding the HBO, PBC, Jacobs-GGG ordeal - Chollo Vista 
More drugs to fuel your pathetic addicted "life" - Omowale Tribe fuck kev lol - mortal24 You're Canadian now. You deserve a medal LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks for the advice, hope to get back into lifting weights - hectari the latina thread, hnnnng - Santa_ 
For being a dumb ass - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista Here's some lipstick for when you're sucking BBC - Chollo Vista Tissues to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista 
someone please kick the cocaine out his ass - Chollo Vista while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista lipstick while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista tissues for your mom's stanky a$$ pu$$y - Chollo Vista tissues so your mom can wipe BBC cum from her pu$$y - Chollo Vista 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spit Dialect View Post

Was thinking the same thing lol
El-blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 03:39 PM #13
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 1367 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,239,293.31
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:

The acting sucked, the editing sucked, the directing sucked, the special effects were SciFy tv level, you didn't care about the characters because A the storyline made no sense and B there was no chemistry between any of the actors.

Nevertheless I was not upset by the movie. I just felt ripped off AGAIN by Ridley Scott.
Mooshashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 03:48 PM #14
Interim Champion

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Spit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond reputeSpit Dialect has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,992.93
:lol1: - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooshashi View Post
The acting sucked, the editing sucked, the directing sucked, the special effects were SciFy tv level, you didn't care about the characters because A the storyline made no sense and B there was no chemistry between any of the actors.

Nevertheless I was not upset by the movie. I just felt ripped off AGAIN by Ridley Scott.
Look everyone has to pay the bills and this movie was one of those things. Ridley Scott is a legendary director, simply because of his resume. I mean, we can't deny Blade Runner, Alien, Legend, Gladiator (better than I expected), and yes Prometheus. I like that movie even though it got a ton of criticism.
Spit Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 03:49 PM #15
Greatness!!

Quoted: 1794 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 65,478,117,763,567.19
Total Points: 122,477,218,005,478.22
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

The movie was trash in everyway possible. It is time to cast people who actually look like ancient Eyptians. These movies keep flopping because the directors' heart are not in the movies; they know they are producing a farce, no matter how good the actors are, because this is not the 50s anymore. Any movie that still follows this trend to depict Ancient Egypt a certain way will fail. People aren't stupid and ignorant anymore, for it is the information age and the world is culture rich, with different cultures contributing to what we have today. Imagine a Roman or Greek movie with all Africans and Asians playing ancienct Greeks and Romans? That is the absurdity of these movies. The more Hollyweird continues with these movies, the more it will be a farce of itself.
megas30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 03:52 PM #16
Your token white guy

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
deliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond reputedeliveryman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,021,794,997,671,088.00
Total Points: 30,021,794,997,764,864.00
Cheers! - Garo Good posts. Keep it up bro. - mitruth Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad You need a present. - Bossy for a super poster - jazluvr 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays deliveryman - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday :beerchug: - jose830 Happy birf day, man. - Sweet Pea 50 No Message - -jose- 
Head and Neck Cancer - The_Executioner 

I prefer this version

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
deliveryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 03:56 PM #17
Banned

Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
Death_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,056,545.57
I heard you got robbed by some black folk on the freeway off ramp trying to sell your roses. Here's another one for you amigo. - The Tribe Here's a banana, now dance for me boy - Death_Adder No Message - Death_Adder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
The movie was trash in everyway possible. It is time to cast people who actually look like ancient Eyptians. These movies keep flopping because the directors' heart are not in the movies; they know they are producing a farce, no matter how good the actors are, because this is not the 50s anymore. Any movie that still follows this trend to depict Ancient Egypt a certain way will fail. People aren't stupid and ignorant anymore, for it is the information age and the world is culture rich, with different cultures contributing to what we have today. Imagine a Roman or Greek movie with all Africans and Asians playing ancienct Greeks and Romans? That is the absurdity of these movies. The more Hollyweird continues with these movies, the more it will be a farce of itself.
Who cares that they whitewashed Egyptians. Cry me a river.

Hollywood race lifts characters left and right, with the MAJORITY being black actors cast in parts that were written or drawn white, especially comic book characters, yet nobody bats an eye.

They get Christian Bale to play an Egyptian and everyone loses their shit.

boo hoo.
Death_Adder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 04:10 PM #18
Greatness!!

Quoted: 1794 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 65,478,117,763,567.19
Total Points: 122,477,218,005,478.22
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Adder View Post
Who cares that they whitewashed Egyptians. Cry me a river.

Hollywood race lifts characters left and right, with the MAJORITY being black actors cast in parts that were written or drawn white, especially comic book characters, yet nobody bats an eye.

They get Christian Bale to play an Egyptian and everyone loses their shit.

boo hoo.
I am pretty sure you wouldn't, but there are plenty people in this world who do.
megas30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 06:20 PM #19
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 1367 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,239,293.31
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog 

Ive done most of the complaining on this thread but not about the color of the actor's skin. It's called ACTING. If we expect to have movie characters to be matched exactly to actors ethnicity then there won't be any movies. You mean only a Dane can portray Hamlet? I recently saw a TV version of Shakespeare's Henry IV and one of the actors portraying a sixteenth century Englishman was black....are you saying he should have been fired from his job?

If this had been a documentary trying to make a point that Egyptians were blue eyed light skinned people then I'd agree with you but it wasn't so I won't.
Mooshashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 06:41 PM #20
Liquor and Whores

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,807,052,952,031,031,296.00
Total Points: 18,927,053,621,798,359,040.00
good discussion man. - chiguy91 great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - E.P.T. unicorn land :lol1: - -jose- lol - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- gracias - fifth tea sent :lol1: I guess we now know why the phone bends? Now that's funny - -jose- 4k post - -jose- Bernie Sanders 2016 - ▀ringer 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:

Not sure what's your point. Any movie/show deviating from any book is usually lame.
~AK49~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
bale, christian, exodus, moses., movie, portraying, prohpet, watched

User Tag List