Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC used 1iota, seat filling company, to fill seats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn I people really don't want this to work huh? You realize that if this ship were to sink it's taking most of the sports biggest names with it... Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post

I wonder how long it takes for a post fight interview to be interrupted, with a "challenger" on the ring walk stage, with microphone in hand talking smack to the winner.
      Admit it, that would be awesome. WWE style boxing. Only that the punches are real.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
        I don't think that would work. As far as I am aware,the UFC Model has created the company a lot of debt.
        Where you getting this UFC info from?

If anyone doesn't think a league of the best fighters fighting each other doesn't prove a profitable business they must not think very highly of the sport.

Now if anyone, Haymon or otherwise, can do it is a question, but that it'd lose money is a silly remark.

Comment

According to Steve Kim, the PBC used Fillaseat instead of 1iota for the Porter-Broner fight.

Steve Kim ;@steveucnlive · 4h4 hours ago
          Ok, so I'm told the PBC used 'Fillaseat'(another version of 1iota), to get asses in the seats at the MGM Grand last night #boxing
          Looking at the website, it looks like a membership that you pay to join....only available to locals and military:

http://www.fillaseatlasvegas.com/

When shows, concerts, and sporting events here in Las Vegas have tickets that haven't sold out, they come to FillaseatLasVegas.com and give those tickets to our members, FREE! You will have the opportunity to attend these shows and events, for free, over the course of your 12 month membership

Only Las Vegas locals and Military stationed in Southern Nevada will be granted membership.

Members pay an annual fee that entitles them to 2 or 4 seats to all available shows and events. Attendance at just one show or event, will more than make up for the cost of the yearly membership. Memberships start at just $89.95 for 12-months. Click JOIN to see all the memberships available.

Click MEMBERSHIP RULES or FAQ to learn more about FillaseatLasVegas.com. Click JOIN when you are ready to become a member.

Since FILLASEATLASVEGAS.COM launched over 5 years ago, we have offered over $22,000,000.00 worth of tickets!!! If you were a member during this entire time and attended each show just 1 time, it would have cost you less than $275.00...and you would have received over $45,000.00 worth of tickets! That is less than 1 cent per ticket!

Comment

man steven kims hate towards haymon/floyd/pbc is on par of that of paulies hating on paciqoaio,

like this dude really hates haymon and its getting kinda creepy.is steven kim mad cause there aint no asians on haymons stable?its not haymons fauls that pacquiaoo ruined his career with the snakes of top stank.

Comment

Obviously they didn't use these companies for the last ghost Guerrero fight

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                man steven kims hate towards haymon/floyd/pbc is on par of that of paulies hating on paciqoaio,

like this dude really hates haymon and its getting kinda creepy.is steven kim mad cause there aint no asians on haymons stable?its not haymons fauls that pacquiaoo ruined his career with the snakes of top stank.
                Kim and his little sheep *****es are some of the saddest people on the internet.

Comment

Dan Rafeal had reported that sales were at about 6k before the weigh in. Was surprised that the MGM looked so full after hearing that. They must have had a guy standing on the street giving out free buffet passes if people were willing to attend the fight.
                  Too bad, as a fan I have enjoyed being able to see free boxing on local TV this year, the matchups haven't been terrible either. A lot of these fights would be on Showtime normally.

Comment

Working...
                  X