No announcement yet.

paquiao and mayweather overrated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paquiao and mayweather overrated.

Pacquiao has more catch weight fights than any great fighter has ever had and mayweather has ducked more fighters in their prime than any geeat of all time. No floyed fans? No paquiao fans?

pacquaio is only 5ft 6 lol

Comment

Originally posted by unotme View Post
      Pacquiao has more catch weight fights than any great fighter has ever had and mayweather has ducked more fighters in their prime than any geeat of all time. No floyed fans? No paquiao fans?
      Considering you can't spell either of their names I don't think you have much weight here. It's just a poorly thought out argument. Do you have any frame of reference for this?

Can you actually compare pacs cws vs other greats? Do you know who had them?

Can you say who Floyd ducked and back it up with actual evidence and then name some greats below him rating wise who ducked less?

Your typing as poor as this thread...just stop.

Comment

lol anyone saying anyone ducking is pathetic unless the guy straight up says no to the fight. Pac is a tad overrated by some but he is still great. Floyd is still yet to lose. And I support Pac more than Floyd I'm just saying it as it is

Comment

They're both the best little men of this generation. Period.

Comment

Ppl make alot of Pacs catchweight fights but to my knowledge he's only had two fights at catchweight. Cotto (145) and Margarito (151). I hate catchweights but he rarely ever weighs more that 144 for a WW bout.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
              Ppl make alot of Pacs catchweight fights but to my knowledge he's only had two fights at catchweight. Cotto (145) and Margarito (151). I hate catchweights but he rarely ever weighs more that 144 for a WW bout.
              To be fair I think he was 149 for a lightweight fight, and 151 against JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
                And Marquez 3, I think, but that served no benefit to Pacquiao.

To say he's had more catchweight fights than any great fighter ever is completely wrong. He never even had the worst catchweight fight ever.

*cough*Sugar Ray Leonard winning a light heavyweight title with a 168 pound weight limit*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                  They're both the best little men of this generation. Period.
                  And as much as they get hate, we are going to miss fighters of their caliber when they're gone. Them and Hopkins are nearly done, and I don't think there's anyone behind them as great.

Comment

Best 2 pound for pound fighters of this generation by a mile. A lot of casual boxing fans only watch their fights and i know a lot of guys who never ever watched a boxing fight that wasnt a heavyweight contest but they made an exception because of the 2 of them.

Would be a darn shame if they dont fight next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X