No announcement yet.

Most awkward moment in my life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most awkward moment in my life

I was training a new employee at work , we are riding in the company car. "la noche esta pa un philly" comes on (a reggaton song). I didn't know if he liked it so I raise it to a "respectable level". And after s few second he lowers it and calls it garbage and starts saying some **** that I really didn't understand. It had something to do with this video , cuz next thing you know he is showing me this video.

And I am confused and don't know what to do with this info.. Wtf!!!

Flap your penis in his face.

Comment

Those bastards sound like a bunch of lemmings preaching that crap.

Comment

Sounds like you two got some chemistry going.

Comment

What's the video even about?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Sounds like you two got some chemistry going.
            This is how it went

Radio: La noche esta pa in philly.....
            Me: *raise volume , start jamming
            Him: That's garbage ,blah blah blah................................10 minutes........
            Me: ???@#$!$#@?????
            Him: Blah Blah Blah...... Video......... Blah blah blah..................
            Me: W.........T...........F.....????.................. .

I even gave him a chance because I know some reggaeton is annoying and trash, I tried to make some sense of the video but I couldn't understand anything. He is a black guy from Bahamas. I'm trying to figure out if that has something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by YOKOMOHOYO View Post
              This is how it went

Radio: La noche esta pa in philly.....
              Me: *raise volume , start jamming
              Him: That's garbage ,blah blah blah................................10 minutes........
              Me: ???@#$!$#@?????
              Him: Blah Blah Blah...... Video......... Blah blah blah..................
              Me: W.........T...........F.....????.................. .

I even gave him a chance because I know some reggaeton is annoying and trash, I tried to make some sense of the video but I couldn't understand anything. He is a black guy from Bahamas. I'm trying to figure out if that has something to do with it.
              From the minute I watched it it sounded like maybe he's trying to make you convert or something

Comment

Working...
              X