Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Devastating Stoppage Losses In Lounge History?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurricane vs. Tuggers. A thorough beating ending with a spectacular one-punch KO.

Comment

squealpiggy vs. every conspiracy theorist and religious nutjob we have here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Me versus Reed.

Only thing is I got hit with a cheapshot

I was dropping a post into the 'now post a your face' thread and Reed came in with a pic of nothing but the color black. He tagged that **** as 'a pic of terrel'.

That right there is a KO loss, my friend.
        That was a pimp slap.

Reed iss darker than you, as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Hurricane vs. Tuggers. A thorough beating ending with a spectacular one-punch KO.
          That was epic!!

More of a combination to eventual KO for me.

Comment

Best example of poster vs. poster ko right there.

Comment

My favorite was when Rockin came back with an alt and immediately gets called out and revealed while trying to deny it.

Dont have anything against him but that thread brought the lolz hard.

Comment

Stones absolutely demolished a few guys. Another was flawless who was an absolute beast when it came to lounge wars, another was my homie dapadreean, aka, jack d ripper, aka camilla, aka victoria beckham, aka dick buffman, aka street bully jr.

Comment

Brutal. Tuggers, to his credit, took it well.

And who's Jack the Ripper right now? Classic poster.

Comment

GEOFFHAYES v. Jack The Rippuh.

Hayes never returned. I still think he was a close friend of Chris Eubanks. Or maybe Eubanks himself

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Stones absolutely demolished a few guys. Another was flawless who was an absolute beast when it came to lounge wars, another was my homie dapadreean, aka, jack d ripper, aka camilla, aka victoria beckham, aka dick buffman, aka street bully jr.
                      Ripper was brutal, great poster.

Stones demolished who? I don't recall that? He caught a bunch of lumps when he first started but I think he may have eventually toughened up. Kaps fuked stones up.

Lets be clear, we're talking about Stone Roses, not Stones, which was ole what his name acting like he was Stone Roses.

Comment

Working...
                      X