No announcement yet.

The new Ipad is ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
    Wow, they brought it up to Andriod specs of late '10. Welcome to the party.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      I have an Ipad... I think it's absolutely great.

The size of a magazine, games, email , web browsing, tons of apps.. the best part is that it last 10 straight hours no matter what youre doing on it.

But this whole "string you along" year to year with tiny little upgrades pisses me off.

I didnt find it worth it to buy the 2nd gen... and not the 3rd gen either.

Get a used one on craigslist.. the first gen are perfectly fine

Why complain about something that already good to begin with?

This always makes me LOL when I see people do this.......

Especially when people bring up specs like how many megapixels a camera has when the biggest factor in digital cameras are the lens and software behind it.

Its great hearing about fandroids comparing specs and talking about processors when the iPad has a custom chip and a screen with 2048-by-1536-pixel resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi). No other tablet has this.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post

Especially when people bring up specs like how many megapixels a camera has when the biggest factor in digital cameras are the lens and software behind it.

Its great hearing about fandroids comparing specs and talking about processors when the iPad has a custom chip and a screen with 2048-by-1536-pixel resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi). No other tablet has this.
        Its apples apologist himself

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          All these tablet wars. What is funny though is now that they are heavily discounted, the Blackberry Playbook is probably dollar for dollar, by far the best tablet on the market. When they first released it, it just was not ready. Now it is a small powerhouse. It has the best interface of them all.
          Just bought a Playbook. Not too many great apps but there is enough to keep me happy, and it's getting more and more everyday. Considering it's a year old, excellent hardware combined with the new OS update, along with RIM's firesale pricing have made it an extremely attractive product. The UI and browser are simply a pleasure to use, and while not a retina display, its screen is awesomely sharp and bright as well.

It's the best bang for your buck tablet on the market...bar none.

Comment

Dont even bother guys. The Apple sheep will buy anything, they all fall for the same scam each time.

Apple releases their stuff with old tech/blatantly stolen ideas and release it for $600
            Sold out instantly, huge hit
            6 months later "Oh look we are upgrading your camera from 4mega pixel to a whopping 5MP and it has like 192 million colors* (191 which your eyes cant see)
            Oh cool a new iTwat v2, *sold out*
            6 months later "Apple Introducing the iTwat 3Z , Now with true Retina display and built in translator! Also comes in 3 new colors!

*OMG I WANT ONE NOW!!!*

There's a reason why people who know tech dont have these decives. Since you can get the same thing or even better for half the price. oh and APple is never "first" to do something, they just market it better than anyone else and have an army of shills who eat anything up.

Oh and their stuff is hella expensive compared to the hardware in there. Ill gladly pay $600 as long as they put current cutting edge tech, but they never dont.

Look at some of the phones that were made in South Korea 5-8 years ago, look at the tech, then look at the Apple products.
            Last edited by Medved; 03-08-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
              Just bought a Playbook. Not too many great apps but there is enough to keep me happy, and it's getting more and more everyday. Considering it's a year old, excellent hardware combined with the new OS update, along with RIM's firesale pricing have made it an extremely attractive product. The UI and browser are simply a pleasure to use, and while not a retina display, its screen is awesomely sharp and bright as well.

It's the best bang for your buck tablet on the market...bar none.
              I'm typing on one right now. This is a 16 gig model. It is not mine but I already have my 32 gig one ordered from Staples. I'm addicted to this thing. I'll be getting rid of my acer tablet to offset the purchase.

Comment

I never understood the hoopla over tablets. They are almost as big as a laptop and cost almost as much. Personally I prefer having a keyboard, so I have a macbook pro good enough for me.

Comment

Me neither. I have a smart phone and a laptop. What exactly is the tablet good for? Does it do something spectacular that cant be done by other equipment?

Comment

Who cares... Theyre entitled to talk about processors... Just like you sit there and talk about your screen specs.. Youre no better than the people you talk **** on.. Youre just on the opposite side, but still refuse to see the positives of the other side... Youre just as blind as they are.

I have an iPhone, an iPad and Apple tv... If I wanna have Negative feedback on apple im definitely entitled to do so.

I dont give a **** if you dont like it... I expect you to not too because youre predictable.

I already know your stance on it before I even read your post, which means youre just as biased.

Comment

It has become increasingly harder to respect BB as a poster because he's ventured into troll territory.

You can almost predict what time, to the minute, he's going to the ****ter after he's had his morning coffee.

Comment

Working...
                      X