No announcement yet.

Your 'worst" fighters ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terry A View Post
    We have a lot of fun bantering on here about who we all really liked as fighters, who were our favorites, best, etc.

I'm curious if you fellas have some fighters who you just never liked or rooted for. For whatever reason.

I never liked Naseem Hamed, Hector Camacho, Jack Johnson, Bob Fitzsimmons, Greg Haugen. Or Tyrone Everett. Different reasons each.
    Hey Terry. Why didnt you like Greg Haugen? Personally I loved his trashtalking as well as his toughness and, yes, his skillset.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Sven Ottke, Henry Maske, Virgil Hill, Bernard Hopkins, Andre Ward, Hector Camacho Marvin Hagler.

As far as Hagler goes I became much more appreciative after his career was over. My dislike for him was because I like Leonard and Hearns better.

Ottke, Maske and Hill was probably the most boring fighters ever. No chance of seeing a KO.

Hopkins and Ward is to dirty for my liking.

Camcho may have had some great speed, but his fights was dull as hell.
      Throw Barrera in the dirty category.

Comment

Kabary Salem, **** him.

Comment

Another i have zero time for is that Nathan Cleverly. He just pisses me off, im not sure if its because of the Calzaghe conection or if that just makes it worse but i do not like the dude

Comment

Anthony Small as well, **** him too.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
              Anthony Small as well, **** him too.
              Urrrgh he's a real dick him, SRCJJ!? REALLY!?

Comment

Im not feeling Brandon Rios and his attitude either

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  Later I might come up with a list, but the very first name that comes to me is Oscar De La Hoya. The fact that I rooted for Hopkins and Mayweather to beat him says it all.

You beat me to that one. It's strange because now I actually like him as a promoter. As a fighter I always thought he was overhyped, overrated, and carefully matched earlier in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                    Vitali Klitschko, Julio Cesar Chavez, Oscar De La Hoya, Ray Leonard (at times), Michael Nunn, Joe Calzaghe, James Degale, Kostya Tszyu, Aaron Pryor, Marcos Maidana, Sam Peter and Joshua Clottey.

I think he might top my list. A real crybaby, whiner, and always made excuses without ever giving credit to his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      I think he might top my list. A real crybaby, whiner, and always made excuses without ever giving credit to his opponents.
                      Hes at the top of mine, I get irritated when I watch the post-fight interview for the first Randall fight, along with him being ridiculously overrated and having all the 'luck' in the world, I absolutely hate him.

Comment

Working...
                      X