No announcement yet.

Fat burners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat burners

Anyone take any? My bro took some oxycut and worked great. My stomach got cutter but im gonna try to take some cause my stomach hasent gotten as flat as i wanna. Summer is coming and we got some pool parties to go and i can't waste time

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    Anyone take any? My bro took some oxycut and worked great. My stomach got cutter but im gonna try to take some cause my stomach hasent gotten as flat as i wanna. Summer is coming and we got some pool parties to go and i can't waste time
    good thread. i was gonna make a thread just like this.

p.s. Cotto has one loss, look at my avatar.

Comment

From what I hear hydroxycut is good if you have a strong stomach but if you have a weak stomach than its bad.

Comment

I know most are going to say keep away from the stuff and to go the natural way and keep your diet clean. What if this question is pertaining to a person that is already low in body fat % and eating healthy already? I've heard nothing but good reviews about "Animal Cuts" from Universal and was wondering if it is a good idea to take it, how will this effect boxing in the long run? Thanks

Comment

no matter what stuff u take, the most important thing is not to exagerate so it cant hurt u.....

Comment

Working...
          X