No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's magnificent punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao's magnificent punch

which punch of pacquiao is the most magnificent?

The straight left. It seems so simple, but opponents always seem to parry it away with their faces.

Comment

pac's punch to ricky... damn that was the best i could play in youtube all day long with awe. it's as if i am watching the movie '2012' where the earth's crust got displaced all over. you could see alot of ricky's ear flapping.

the punches he made against oscar was hilarious... oscar was dodging a punch that had already touched his face a millisecond late and when he was doing that, he was already opening the gates for the other punch already approaching in fast. that was over-rated though. pac clearly defined 'shot fighter' via oscar's name.

the pompyang punch a.k.a. get out of your shell, clottey... that moment was like i never expected it would happen in a boxing match. has anyone done that before?

Comment

I'm surpised nobody mentioned the:
        "Right hook, roll under".

Comment

yeah..that was awesome..great timing..and by pacman's agility he's fist landed seconds earlier that hatton's!!!

Comment

the left straight on marquez.

he rushes in with a feint. marquez flinches. then manny jumps forward again marquez doesn't flinch but this time it wasn't a feint. he went down on his ass.

such a thing of beauty. had a lot of extension too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
              the left straight on marquez.

he rushes in with a feint. marquez flinches. then manny jumps forward again marquez doesn't flinch but this time it wasn't a feint. he went down on his ass.

such a thing of beauty. had a lot of extension too.
              yeah bro..that's another one..such a beautiful fist's land

Comment

Its the punch combo that i like about him and his stamina also.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
                  Its the punch combo that i like about him and his stamina also.
                  yeah..you can even see on the slow motion that before his 1st fist move out on his opponent's face the 2nd punch is about to come..

Comment

Working...
                  X