Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Germans feel guilty for the Holocaust, then why accept radical Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Germans feel guilty for the Holocaust, then why accept radical Islam?

Not to hash up a past blight in human history, but it's a conundrum I don't fully understand...

The Germans feel guilty for their past genocide against the Jewish people, Gypsies, physically and mentally impaired among others...
    I get it...

But the Muslims were also on the same Jewish genocide train that the Nazis created... The Muslims want to eradicate both the Sunday people and the Saturday people...

If the Germans truely feel guilty about the Holocaust, shouldn't they extend their hand to the Jews, Gypsies and other groups they directly persecuted before and during World War II ???

That would make sense to me much more so than allowing the one group of people who openly declare their desire for another Jewish genocide, unvetted into their country because of a German guilt complex...
    (They're German not Polish, right ??? Sorry, I couldn't resist ;-) Poland is actually doing it right, protecting their citizens.)

I'm not advocating that Germany becomes Israel Northwest or the new land of the Gypsies... (I'm not Jewish or Gypsy, for the record.)

I don't understand how Germany can allow the most anti-semitic people on the planet into their country unvetted, because they felt guilty about being anti-semitic themselves in their past ???

Beyond the Liberal tilting European mindset, how could Germany justify doing this ???

Trade one foreign ruling class for another
    Nihilistic indifference seems to reign in Europe

Comment

Germany has fallen completely. Where is Otto von Bismarck when you need him? .

Comment

I've been spending some time in Germany lately.

There is a pretty significant backlash as a result of their insane immigration blunders under Merkel.

Comment

what do you mean by radical islam??? Do you mean Sunni's, Shia's, Sufi's, or who exactly???? Or do you mean Terror groups that are killing Muslims like ISIS??? Last I checked there beheading Iraqi's and Syrians because Bush distablized the region, now you guys dare call the people fleeing from death Radical??? Gtfoh, Bush ruined the middle east when he took out Saddam for no ****ing reason other than cause he wanted to change the currency for how he sold oil from dollar to euro

Comment

That's a very good question.

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiSword View Post
              what do you mean by radical islam??? Do you mean Sunni's, Shia's, Sufi's, or who exactly???? Or do you mean Terror groups that are killing Muslims like ISIS??? Last I checked there beheading Iraqi's and Syrians because Bush distablized the region, now you guys dare call the people fleeing from death Radical??? Gtfoh, Bush ruined the middle east when he took out Saddam for no ****ing reason other than cause he wanted to change the currency for how he sold oil from dollar to euro
              Relax, may God replace your rage and pain with PEACE.

I was under the assumption that Radical Islamic extremist were responsible for the terrorist attacks in Germany and Europe in general...

I was also under the assumption that the Rapes and criminal behavior of Muslim refugees in Germany and in Europe were being perpetrated by Radical Islamic extremists...

Are you suggesting that these crimes are being perpetrated by normal average Muslims ???
              Law-abiding people who are simply misplaced by war within their home lands ???

Peaceful Muslims create Peace and live in Peace... But Peace is far from the Radicals I'm talking about in Germany/Europe...

It's a shame that wealthy Muslim nation's won't take in these traumatized but basically peaceful refugees, Jordan is not wealthy, and a few others have...
              But wealthy nations such as Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Qatar and other wealthy Muslim countries can certainly afford to comfort their brothers in Islam...

But it is the West, whom you seem to rage against, that has had compassionate upon the Muslim refugees... The West who should see the Peace of Islam, but no Peace has been shared...

Perhaps God has allowed Islam the opportunity to share it's Fruits with the West, but bitterness has corrupted this Fruit... The opportunity is being wasted, but perhaps it's not too late ???
              Last edited by MindGame; 11-22-2017, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Comment

the Germans are sheeplike people, they've always followed their kaisers and fuhrers, smart people but incredibly ****ing dumb at the same time.

has little to do with feeling guilty about the holocaust or whatever as far as the EU is concerned though. a lot of it has to do with the elite's sick fantasy of the USSR. merkel and co. want to create an environment in which the people are defenseless and will trade all their rights for security. they want complete control. the muslims will of course eat up most of that welfare and will be dependent too on the super state. like how democrats keep minority groups on a short leash to stay in power here in the US.

it's pretty ****in funny how these liberal Euro bums still act arrogant towards US conservative/libertarian politics, when their infinite liberal wisdom led them to what is pretty much North Korea.
                  Last edited by John Barron; 11-22-2017, 05:51 AM.

Comment

The most Progressive SJW's would be the first people to be decapitated and then thrown off a building, while wearing a The chickens have come to roost T-Shirt.

And you know what?

I wouldn't even get mad at it.

Comment

Working...
                    X