Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I'm Ready For The Rematch - Is Canelo Ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    I agree Canelo has had favorable judging in the past, but he beat Golovkin straight up in their first fight. Unless you thought Margarito beat Pacquiao than you couldn't have seen Golovkin beat Canelo.

Because Canelo was more effective offensively, defensively, landed the better punches, and swept the championship rounds. Golovkin definitely had a better jab and came forward all night...but he was so ineffective.

Honestly don't understand why some people think Golovkin won or got robbed. Must be the Trump voters
    most of these guys are idiots...they favor the guy who throws more and keeps coming forward unless that guy gets bloodied to a pulp or lands like 15 percent.....you can win a fight backing up if you do good work......but it doesnt matter to these dweebs...theyll never concede and always have an excuse

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      I agree Canelo has had favorable judging in the past, but he beat Golovkin straight up in their first fight. Unless you thought Margarito beat Pacquiao than you couldn't have seen Golovkin beat Canelo.

Because Canelo was more effective offensively, defensively, landed the better punches, and swept the championship rounds. Golovkin definitely had a better jab and came forward all night...but he was so ineffective.

Honestly don't understand why some people think Golovkin won or got robbed. Must be the Trump voters
      you have to know that you're in the minority in saying Canelo won right? If there was an honest pole between fans, boxers, trainers and media, the majority would hace ggg winning. You can just tell by the post fight reactions on social media and boxing sites once the fight ended. I don't think comparing pac vs Margarito to this fight is an accurate or even close comparison. Pac lit Margarito up and punched his face into a disfigured mess so much so that he ruined his career and eyesight. Canelo didn't land anywhere near that amount of frequency or with that type of accuracy /power. The only similarity is that there was one fighter moving forward while the other moved away and tried to land in spurts. Otherwise they were much different fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        most of these guys are idiots...they favor the guy who throws more and keeps coming forward unless that guy gets bloodied to a pulp or lands like 15 percent.....you can win a fight backing up if you do good work......but it doesnt matter to these dweebs...theyll never concede and always have an excuse
        Fighting effectively while moving backwards is 1 thing, get outlanded in the majority of rounds as you're moving backwards while only fighting for about 30-45 seconds of most rounds is another. If you agree with the comment thar Canelo vs ggg was like pac moving backwards vs Margarito then you're either biased or don't know boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
          Que haces aqui nena? El combate es para los hombres, de seguro te pintas las unias , chica fresa! CANELO conecto mas golpes de poder , y tuvo la mejor defensa, lo hizo fallar casi 500 golpes a Golovkin y Golovkin solo pudo conectar 8 golpes al cuerpo en toda la pelea. CANELO hizo ver horrible a Golovkin , lo hizo ver como un costal inutil. 9 rounds a 3 para el CANELO facil.

CANELO le conecto 42% de sus golpes de poder a Golovkin.

CANELO le conecto 42% de sus golpes de poder a Chavez jr.

..... CANELO los revento a los dos costales de la misma manera.
          Yeah i absolutely agree with everything you said bro. Translation;

What do you do here baby? Combat is for men, sure you paint the unias, strawberry girl! CANELO connect more power shots, had the best defense, did it fail almost 500 hits to Golovkin and Golovkin only failed to connect 8 hits to the body in the entire bout. CANELO did see awful Golovkin, it did look like a useless sack. 9 rounds to 3 for the CANELO easy.
          CANELO I tune him 42% of his punches to Golovkin power.
          CANELO connect you 42% of his punches of Chavez jr CANELO costal revento both of them in the same way.
          Last edited by PsychoPat; 11-20-2017, 06:07 PM.

Comment

The great GGG always ready to fight the best, is Canelo ready? We will see, GGG really brought it in the first fight, maybe he needs to fight smarter in the rematch. I hope Canelo hasn't lost his balls.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
              Yeah i absolutely agree with everything you said bro. Translation;

What do you do here baby? Combat is for men, sure you paint the unias, strawberry girl! CANELO connect more power shots, had the best defense, did it fail almost 500 hits to Golovkin and Golovkin only failed to connect 8 hits to the body in the entire bout. CANELO did see awful Golovkin, it did look like a useless sack. 9 rounds to 3 for the CANELO easy.
              CANELO I tune him 42% of his punches to Golovkin power.
              CANELO connect you 42% of his punches of Chavez jr CANELO costal revento both of them in the same way.
              Good stuff bro. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                Good stuff bro. Keep up the good work.
                Thanks man. I do agree with you though, although I know that's not a 100% accurate translation lol.

Comment

Golovkin will get robbed 2nd time and get his first L.
                  I just don't want to see this shid happen after the bitter taste the first fight left in the mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Good post but your wasting your time. He scored the fight 14 rounds to 2 in favor of GGG. He cant even add right gave GGG a bunch of 11-7 rounds...
                    I had no idea! Thanks for clueing me in.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                      Thanks man. I do agree with you though, although I know that's not a 100% accurate translation lol.

No problem bro , translation was on point lol. Seems like lots of people saw CANELO win that fight. Pretty impressive as it was CANELO's 1st fight at middleweight, while Golovkin clearly the bigger guy , fought his entire career at middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X