Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Promoter To McGregor: Tell Us How Much Money You Want

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum scrambling to get publicity for Horny Jeff

Comment

Nobody gives a **** about Horn. He got away with a robbery, is smug as **** about it, and ppl won't forget that.

Comment

Horn is a clown and a gif recipient of a title. Pac was beating him cleanly. However, Horn would beat Conor. Conor flat out sucks ****.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          that low level fighter got a w against pacquiao...
          yeah, there's also a guy named pat Lawlor who has wins over Duran and Benitez. Doesn't mean he isn't mediocre or low level. Beating a past prime pac in a fight he didn't even deserve to win and being out in his feet during the fight does not impress me as much as it apparently does you.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            The funny thing is that McGregor is actually more skilled than Horn - he just has no cardio - but in the early rounds McGregor would dominate and outbox Horn. Pacquiao won about 9 rounds against Horn - not a shocker that Pacquiao gets robbed by fighters whom Arum promotes or has options on - Arum promoted Bradley and now co-promotes Horn as part of the Pacquiao fight deal.

Marquez whom Arum had no options on lost two close decisions to Pac. Pretty interesting.
            I completely disagree. Conor flat out sucks. Totally. No snap to his punches, no footwork, no defense. Tailor made for sloppy, unorthodox but swarming Horn. He would rough Conor up on the inside

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
              yeah, there's also a guy named pat Lawlor who has wins over Duran and Benitez. Doesn't mean he isn't mediocre or low level. Beating a past prime pac in a fight he didn't even deserve to win and being out in his feet during the fight does not impress me as much as it apparently does you.
              Irish Pat Lawlor haha cool guy held the pads for me one time at a gym in San Mateo California. Loves to drink lol

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                I completely disagree. Conor flat out sucks. Totally. No snap to his punches, no footwork, no defense. Tailor made for sloppy, unorthodox but swarming Horn. He would rough Conor up on the inside
                You're opinion is based on Conor fighting maybe the GOAT in Boxing in a fight where he rocked Floyd with an uppercut and hurt him to the body and won 3 rounds...

If you only saw Canelo fight Floyd and no other fights - if he just had one fight against Floyd you would think he was a slow, bum with no power because he never had Floyd in trouble and maybe won 1 round at the most.

If Horn fought Floyd for his first fight and that's all you knew... wonder what you would think of Horn...

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                  If they fought it might as well be on the mat lol. That said, Conor isn't a boxer and he fought a specific gameplan, to keep Fluid busy and give him no counter punch opportunities. If he had time to build his stamina up, he could have kept it up. You are in denial as Conor for all his limitations and inexperience did end up winning more rounds vs the IV guy than anyone else in the last decade it seems.

Comment

team horn acting like hes some sort of superstar. i think it gets underestimated how bad that pac robbery was, pac literally landed twice the punches. aussies acting like theyve got the p4p king, newsflash horn sucks and your country does too

Comment

Lol next to nobody has any interest in seeing Conor box again and even those who actually do dont even know who Horn is even after "beating" Pacquiao. Just keeping that belt warm for Crawford if Arum feeds Horn to him in 2018.

Comment

Working...
                      X