Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach To Charlo: You KO'd a Cripple, Wait Your Turn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    It did for Dominique Wade
    It did. Sanchez looks foolish.

Comment

Sounds like GGG’s coach wants no part of Charlo. It’s GGG’s team that wants easy ‘cash out’ fights. The famous trump twist. Boxing fans would rather see GGG fight Charl than Canelo again.

Comment

Sanchez said GGG would fight ANYONE from 154-168, Andre Ward said lets do it, Sanchez says we want to fight at 160, Erislandy Lara said I will go up to 160 lets fight, Sanchez made a bunch of excuses, Including Lara's style is not pleasing, yet GGG/Sanchez kept asking to fight Mayweather, isn't Lara's style similar to Mayweather? though Left handed? Now Charlo who is the #1 contender wants GGG and Sanchez is making excuses, GGG/his team are doing what almost all fighters do, say they will fight anyone, than duck every threat, unless they get paid retirement money

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
          GGG has ducked NOBODY. Clearly your illiteracy is firmly entrenched in boxing. You have zero boxing knowledge, you must watch fights after dosing LSD and you have a sh itt y attitude, more suited for WWF than the art of boxing. Go away you are boring. LOL what a clown.
          seems like they want no parts of Charlo...i mean his trainer literally just said it

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
            Sanchez said GGG would fight ANYONE from 154-168, Andre Ward said lets do it, Sanchez says we want to fight at 160, Erislandy Lara said I will go up to 160 lets fight, Sanchez made a bunch of excuses, Including Lara's style is not pleasing, yet GGG/Sanchez kept asking to fight Mayweather, isn't Lara's style similar to Mayweather? though Left handed? Now Charlo who is the #1 contender wants GGG and Sanchez is making excuses, GGG/his team are doing what almost all fighters do, say they will fight anyone, than duck every threat, unless they get paid retirement money
            yep..and when you post facts all his fan base does is name call

Comment

My stomach hurts. I think I need to go take a big nasty Charlo.

Comment

All this talk does not make sense till the Canelo rematch happens. Seems Canelo team has some hesitations about the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  My stomach hurts. I think I need to go take a big nasty Charlo.
                  Jermall made you **** your pants....LMAO....Lions Only!!

Comment

"Reason they want to fight Golovkin or Canelo is because they want to cash out.” abel sanchez

Who the HELL EVER CASHED out with lil g?!? NO ONE!!

Comment

To be fair, a rematch with Canelo is a fight people want to see and a bigger money fight. I don't blame GGG for waiting to make a deal with Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X