No announcement yet.

Fourth arrest made in killing of popular teen in White Settlement, Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fourth arrest made in killing of popular teen in White Settlement, Texas

A fourth person has been arrested in the killing of a Fort Worth teenager in White Settlement last week, police said.

Chase Nix, 24, of North Richland Hills surrendered at the Tarrant County Jail on Friday, White Settlement police said in a news release.

Sean Garrison, 23, Tyee Garrison, 18, and Kyle Garrison, 17, all from White Settlement, were arrested Wednesday in the fatal shooting of Xavier Olesko, 18, on Sept. 18 in front of a home in the 8100 block of Tumbleweed Trail. They’re charged with capital murder.

Nix, who also faces a capital murder charge, is an acquaintance of the Garrison brothers and was present at the time of Olesko’s killing, the news release said.

Detectives believe that Olesko and Sean Garrison were acquaintances and planned to meet on the evening of Sept. 18, according to a police news release.

Detectives believe that Sean, along with his brothers Kyle and Tyee, met with Olesko in front of the Tumbleweed Trail home with plans to rob him. During the encounter Olesko was shot.

Police found Olesko’s body in the driveway while responding to a possible suicide call.

Investigators believe that Olesko was temporarily living at the residence with friends and was in the back yard with some of them just before he was fatally wounded.

Witnesses told police that Olesko went around to the front of the residence to meet with someone. Then they heard a gunshot. Olesko’s friends said they ran to the front of the residence and saw Olesko lying motionless on the ground. One of the witnesses called 911.

Witnesses also told police they did not see anyone leave the area either on foot or in a vehicle.

Olesko had been a senior at Fort Worth Western Hills High School, where he played football. He had also attended nearby Brewer High School.

The Garrison brothers were arraigned Thursday at the White Settlement jail. Sean Garrison and Kyle Garrison were being held in lieu of $200,000 bail, while Tyee Garrison’s bail was set at $300,000. It was unclear if they had retained an attorney.

Nix was being held at the Tarrant County jail with his bail set at $200,000.
    http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...176171506.html

This is news why? Because the kids who killed the black kid were white?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      This is news why? Because the kids who killed the black kid were white?
      Because it's a small town without many murders and a popular resident of the town was murdered

Movies and tv documentary are made about small town murders
      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 09-30-2017, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Shocking. It's usually the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Because it's a small town without many murders and a popular resident of the town was murdered

Movies and tv documentary are made about small time murders
          Yeah, I'm sure it being a "small town" was the reason you created this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Yeah, I'm sure it being a "small town" was the reason you created this thread.
            I didn't murder the kid. If these thugs didn't murder the kid i wouldn't have a topic to post.

You seem more upset with me posting the topic than with these thug murdering the kid

Comment

Guaranteed they will join the ABT, Aryan Brotherhood of Texas or the AC, Aryan Circle in jail.

Comment

I didn't murder the kid. If these thugs didn't murder the kid i wouldn't have a topic to post.

You seem more upset with me posting the topic than with these thug murdering the kid
                No, I just calling out your Bullshyt excuse of "it's a small town, that's why I created a this thread"

We all know that's a lie..

You are race baiting..

The only reason you created this thread is because you find glee in having white criminals.

No one is mad, but don't insult our intelligence

Comment

The responses to your thread are weird lol. It's like they're defending what happened, while not really defending it. Like "don't post this news boy".

If it was 4 black teens who killed a white teen, 100% these same dudes would be on here with a different tune. These are signs of a very manipulative person.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Guaranteed they will join the ABT, Aryan Brotherhood of Texas or the AC, Aryan Circle in jail.
                    The obvious ringleader looks like he already has

Comment

Working...
                    X