Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-30-2017, 05:02 PM #31
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 8477 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 259,438,450,547,651,424.00
Total Points: 289,438,450,547,642,944.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
Ever? Did you just start watching boxing or something?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I think it's one of the best of the Klitschko era, but still, the fighting was UGLY. I'm cool with both guys but, if we're completely honest, they looked like stiff idiots compared to some of the HW legends of the past.

It was a great fight! Far from the best though... far...
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-30-2017, 05:09 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2261 Post(s)
gmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,005,172,405.25
cheers, just saw your post in the NFL thread - ~AK49~ Quality Poster - Dr Rumack No Message - gmc_rfc_06 

It was a terrific fight.

Exciting, dramatic, twists and turns, back and forth action, heavy knockdowns either way...

For a fight involving Wlad, that's quite an achievement.
gmc_rfc_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 05:19 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 483 Post(s)
TOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,117,025.60
good poster. - mellow_mood For Ignoring Snopkins-the troll - HaglerSteelChin for taking me back in time :beerchug: - jose830 

Great fight that helps boxing but lets not get carried away now.
TOBYLEE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 05:26 PM #34
Contender

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Boxing56 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing56 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing56 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing56 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing56 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing56 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing56 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing56 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing56 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing56 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing56 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,093,114.33

Ali/Frazier 1 and Bowe/Holyfield 1 are the two benchmark heavyweight fights. This one was also great.
Boxing56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 05:28 PM #35
Brawski

Quoted: 3969 Post(s)
.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,235,941,772,707,811,033,088.00
Total Points: 4,235,949,772,707,810,770,944.00
thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 
4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 
You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 Bias poster. - mrdogtown1975 Cheers Bro! - BoxingFan85 My - 1hourRun Ninja - 1hourRun 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I think it's one of the best of the Klitschko era, but still, the fighting was UGLY. I'm cool with both guys but, if we're completely honest, they looked like stiff idiots compared to some of the HW legends of the past.

It was a great fight! Far from the best though... far...
This is just a sign of how deprived we are of quality heavyweight fights and how low our standards have become due to that simple fact.
.:: JSFD26 ::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 06:20 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1964 Post(s)
icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,791.02
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banko Villas View Post
Let me say this as clearly as it should be said: Anthony Joshua vs. Wladimir Klitschko was probably the best HW fight ever. All of that excitement, with their trading of brutal knockdowns and jelly legs, and the great heart and patience that both of them showed. It simply doesn't get any more entertaining. I prefer to watch the big lions fight, even if the small cats can be cool too. And these were truly two lions going at it. Klitschko had an amazing last stand, surviving the two knockdowns and still fighting on. It was beautiful to watch. Notice how you could see Joshua maturing as a fighter during the match. He had trouble with Wladimir's experience, but he fought patiently and stayed focused and took his chance, as late as the chance came. A well deserved victory.

And both of them are true gentleman, respecting themselves, each other and the fans. They are great for the sport.
Obviously is the best hw fight that you have watched in your opinion and that i respect, just wondering how long have you been following boxing...
icha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 06:42 PM #37
Garlic Butter Gang!

Quoted: 2169 Post(s)
SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 560,352,090,276,561,158,144.00
Total Points: 560,352,090,276,561,223,680.00
Need to cool down, your avatars make me hot - Uns somth to remember me by :) - nillamilkshake No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 Happy Bday - Terrel 
Happy bday bro - MANGLER Happy Birthday babe, I'm lucky to know you :D :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday to a BS MVP. - The_Bringer Happy holidays bro! - led* Green K sent also, thanks bud :fing02: - jose830 
Happy Birthday homie :beerchug: - jose830 HBD bro - led* Skills loves dills - junior gong everything good here thanks for asking I hope everything good with you also :fing02: - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Pretend it's Floyd you nerdy ass phaggot - El-blanco No Message - -jose- these are awesome...lol. - jazluvr For Always Having Fly Chicas In Your Avatar - JimRaynor Biggest crybaby on this forum. Nonstop 24/7 moaning and bitching. A dickless wimp. - //// 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BritishBoxing92 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - BritishBoxing92 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BritishBoxing92 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - BritishBoxing92 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BritishBoxing92 Hepatitis C - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - BritishBoxing92 Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - BritishBoxing92 Head and Neck Cancer - BritishBoxing92 
Autism - The Underboss Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

Let's put it this way, we are all agreed that Anthony Joshua is now the cash cow of boxing, yes?
SkillspayBills is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:08 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
KingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 343,386,473,926,981.25
Total Points: 343,499,785,317,002.50
Keep up with the good posts!!!!!! - abosworth Good poster - Joshua Clottey for being a laker fan...salud - Makavelli Great Poster!! - jazluvr for rockin the Boza Edwards avi. - Tha Executioner 
mayorgas favorite food - sugarsmosley You speak the truth on Floyd, he is an insecure HATER - hectari 

Come on man. Have you just been introduced to boxing? That fight was great. It was certainly the best in recent history, but nowhere near the best HW fight ever.
KingTito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:11 PM #39
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 4577 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,000,058,110,556,551,168.00
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Best in my lifetime is either holyfield v bowe or Tyson. Best ever is Ali v frazier 1. All those fights are levels above aj v Wlad altho it is the best fight I've witnessed live
soul_survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:25 PM #40
God of Thunder and R n' R

Quoted: 4005 Post(s)
Dean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 78,252,413.21
Total Points: 200,000,002,000,000,057,868,288.00
Enjoy Man - mathed funny chavez jr pic thread - jas ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Good video about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr Thank you very much for finding that song. Una cerveza fria para ti. - punchr 
Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for G Karma m8... Have a beer on me - Steve plunger Because cake :beerchug: - Mighty_Windir Dat Ward cat.  LOL - anthonydavid11 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double View Post
Youtube Ike Ibeauchi vs David Tua
i entered this thread to say this. fucking love that one. tua one of my favorites. i still think he won it
Dean_Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fight

User Tag List