Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you stop having awkward anxiety when you talkt o people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MelanKomas View Post
    Grab life by the pu$$y, be the knight in shining Armour of your own story. Warriors don't **** themselves

Once you stop masturbating you'll be filled with energy, confidence and testosterone. You'll walk tall and have no Problem talking to women

Beating your meat is a cop out, Top Dogs snatching all the poon while beta Hilary supporters accept jerking off to re runs of "Friends"
    My dude

This man speaks the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      I'll probably get the trolls taking the piss but i'll put it anyway. I had problems with anxiety a few years back that seemed to come out from nowhere, although rarely have any issues now. Anxiety will never be completely 'cured' and thats what people need to realise.
      Main things that helped me were simple breathing techniques, and trying to stay 'in the moment' (mindfulness is the buzzword now) it takes some getting used to but youve got to get outside of your head when you are interacting with people and just concentrate on them, rather than the inner monologue going on in your head. the less thinking you do the better lol.
      I think CBT is a load of **** for many people to be honest and it doesnt shock me that these health issues persist when thats the first line treatment, cause people know there thoughts are bad, you are never going to rewire thoughts in my opinion. Are instinctive.
      The best way is just to shut the negative thoughts out rather than reshaping them, when that negative inner monologue in your head starts up, youve just got to focus your attention on something else. And i think the less you think about things, the more fluid and instinctive you come across- thats why many people are very eloquent when talking to their friends but freeze up when they do presentations, cause they are stuck in their own head and overthinking things.
      hope that helps a bit.
      That's bull****. If you put in the work and take the hits you'll have something to be proud of. If you have something to be proud of then you know who you are, you know what you've done. When you know who you are, who the **** can stop you.

Comment

Get a medical marijuana card and light it up.

Or eat an edible.

Comment

You need to smoke some weed and drink alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
            That's bull****. If you put in the work and take the hits you'll have something to be proud of. If you have something to be proud of then you know who you are, you know what you've done. When you know who you are, who the **** can stop you.
            fair enough, im just saying thats what helped me when i was struggling with it, think if your prone to anxiety you will always have negative thoughts you just got to be able to deal with them. i do agree there does have to be a case of just grabbing your balls and getting on with it though lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              fair enough, im just saying thats what helped me when i was struggling with it, think if your prone to anxiety you will always have negative thoughts you just got to be able to deal with them. i do agree there does have to be a case of just grabbing your balls and getting on with it though lol
              I grabbed my balls and jerked off, now I feel more anxious than ever

Comment

To get rid of anxiety, avoid eye contact with people because it will only make you more anxious. Just stare at their crotch and imagine them naked.

Comment

Working...
                X