Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Prepared To Face Errol Spence For IBF - if Brook Vacates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    These orgs need some quality control about how they let some guys get these high rankings. Spence (and other fighters) should be fighting a high quality fighter for a vacant title. Porter and Bradley aren't even rated by the IBF.
    Dominic Wade for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
      From what we have seen he has had easy fights with beaten pillow punchers.
      Not by choice.

It's not his fault that Kell Brook chose to have his GGG moment instead of facing his mandatory at welterweight.

And he can't force Thurman or Danny Garcia to fight him.

Comment

Looks likes Spence is taking the easy route to a World Title.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Not by choice.

It's not his fault that Kell Brook chose to have his GGG moment instead of facing his mandatory at welterweight.

And he can't force Thurman or Danny Garcia to fight him.
          Danny Garcia isn't that good at WW so I don't see him being much of a problem with Errol, maybe outboxing him a little but seeing what Guerrero did to him Spence would knock him out in under 8. I think Spence's body shots would put a hurt on Thurman.

I really want to see Spence and Porter get into the ring together. Porter puts on a lot of pressure and I think Spence would fold when Porter makes things rough.

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
            Looks likes Spence is taking the easy route to a World Title.
            Totally not his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
              Danny Garcia isn't that good at WW so I don't see him being much of a problem with Errol, maybe outboxing him a little but seeing what Guerrero did to him Spence would knock him out in under 8. I think Spence's body shots would put a hurt on Thurman.

I really want to see Spence and Porter get into the ring together. Porter puts on a lot of pressure and I think Spence would fold when Porter makes things rough.
              You mean that's what you wish...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Lol Spence is the welterweight version of GGG.
                Lol says one of GGG's latino lapdancers...

Comment

Originally posted by CAMPER View Post
                  What a nice sparring session for Spence. Bring on the real opposition already! No excuses to be fighting a guy like Horn @ a loaded 147.
                  Why blame this on Spence?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    You mean that's what you wish...
                    You must have a crush or a hard on for me because I can't so much as wipe my ass without you having something moronic to say about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Why blame this on Spence?
                      I blame the sanctioning organizations. Seriously though, there are a lot of better fighters at 147 who should get the shot before Horn.

Comment

Working...
                      X