Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'm Better Now, I'm Very Open To a Mayweather Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
    Boo hoo, Canelo got picked apart. Who cares if he was drained or not, he couldn't even touch Floyd.

Kids like you use what ifs to prove your point and get all bent out of shape on the internet. Hilarious to see
    Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    Canelo would KO Floyd at this point. Floyd drained the kid about as bad as I've ever seen a fighter drained. Smh. You idiots praise him for it. **** Floyd. He's a coward. Without a catch weight, the first fight plays out a lot differently. If you understand what being drained does to a fighter, you would know this. In a rematch without a catch weight, Floyd gets KO'ed. Canelo is no joke and **** all you haters. And when the GGG fight happens, I guarantee victory. He gone beat his ass.
    The funny thing is if there was a rematch, Canelo has obvious trouble making 154 lbs now. So 154 lbs would be the new catchweight, even though it's the limit. Then guys like the poster above will say, Canelo got schooled again because Floyd knew he would be drained at 154 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      The funny thing is if there was a rematch, Canelo has obvious trouble making 154 lbs now. So 154 lbs would be the new catchweight, even though it's the limit. Then guys like the poster above will say, Canelo got schooled again because Floyd knew he would be drained at 154 lbs.
      Yep..they could fight at 160 and they would still have excuses...they are racist losers who hate to see a black man dominate on the elite level...

Comment

Originally posted by ernestot View Post
        speak for yourself, he has improved cause he beat lara a boxer like floid you guys are just internet trash talkers that's it.look lara was trying to use the mayweather blueprint, canelo saw that and closed in on him.
        Floyd fights nothing like Lara

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          He's just butthurt because Canelo got embarassed by Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by WombBat View Post
            Would love to see a rematch. Canelo is smart enough to know he has to bulldoze him now, and press the pace.

Im not convinced Canelo would accept a ridiculous catchweight although truth be told, 154 is a drain at this point.

Would be a great win for Mayweather, or the other way around.
            No he is not smart enough. He should have bulldozed cotto but didn't. He fancys himself a boxer when he should be a boxer puncher like cotto.

Canelo does better to actually win 2 rounds against Floyd in a rematch. An improvement of two rounds from the first. Alas the corrupt score card notorious in Vegas would end up bizziare instead of the ud we all will witness

Comment

Yeah, he will do better. Instead of losing 12 round, he will lose 10. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Where are you getting all these day of weights from? When was the last time Floyd did a day of weigh in after re-hydrating? He dont do it. And lol it seems like you are mad because I said he weighs close to 160 or about that? Its not a bad thing, at all. Why does it bother you? If he can make 147 hes a WW, if he can make 140 hes a jr. ww etc, I just think its funny how people act so naive. Its not like I am saying he should fight GGG. 160 is great walking around shape for a 39 year old man thats 5'8".
                Hahahahahahahahahaha! Me? Naive? Is this the guy getting his facts from internet trolls calling me naive? First of all kid, the Floyd NEVER gives fight night weights story is the biggest asswhipe of a lie that has ever been spoken on this forum. Floyd almost ALWAYS steps on the scales on fight night. He did so against Maidana, against Canelo, against Ortiz, and in all of his other fights before Ortiz. He only didn't step on the HBO/Showtime scales for Marquez, Mosley, Cotto, and Pac, HOWEVEVER, his fight night weight for Pac was released in an NSAC document because NSAC and USADA had to weigh him for the purpose of his medical document pertaining to his dehydration issues for that night, and said weight was 149lbs, 3 lbs lower than Pac's 152lbs.

Now lemmie hit you with some evidence.

First the Canelo fight night weight:

http://s14.postimg.org/x9m492vup/Floyd_Canelo.jpg

Now the Ortiz fight night weight:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GTZQT3F05A...%2B09%2B17.jpg

And the Maidana fight night weights are in this link:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Fl...Marcos_Maidana.

There's your proof kid, now don't let me catch you spreading lies on the forum again, don't wana have to give you another major ass spanking.
                Last edited by Sledgeweather17; 08-20-2016, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Comment

Camels is open to any fight but a Golvokin one.
                    He's ruined the reputation of Mexican fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      Hahahahahahahahahaha! Me? Naive? Is this the guy getting his facts from internet trolls calling me naive? First of all kid, the Floyd NEVER gives fight night weights story is the biggest asswhipe of a lie that has ever been spoken on this forum. Floyd almost ALWAYS steps on the scales on fight night. He did so against Maidana, against Canelo, against Ortiz, and in all of his other fights before Ortiz. He only didn't step on the HBO/Showtime scales for Marquez, Mosley, Cotto, and Pac, HOWEVEVER, his fight night weight for Pac was released in an NSAC document because NSAC and USADA had to weigh him for the purpose of his medical document pertaining to his dehydration issues for that night, and said weight was 149lbs, 3 lbs lower than Pac's 152lbs.

Now lemmie hit you with some evidence.

First the Canelo fight night weight:

http://s14.postimg.org/x9m492vup/Floyd_Canelo.jpg

Now the Ortiz fight night weight:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GTZQT3F05A...%2B09%2B17.jpg

And the Maidana fight night weights are in this link:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Fl...Marcos_Maidana.

There's your proof kid, now don't let me catch you spreading lies on the forum again, don't wana have to give you another major ass spanking.
                      lol, ok man well I actually would use the weight thing as an excuse for mayweather using IV's but now you have convinced me he used them for other purposes... Thanks for the facts son.

Comment

Working...
                      X