VADA testing for GGG-Wade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing on the WBC site either

Comment

He's probably on it. Look at his skin and his earlier fights.

Comment

Did they say he'd be testing for Wade?

He's held the WBC interim for awhile no? Only heard of him getting tested vs Lemieux.

Comment

Huh,took long enough for people to start questioning his power. I guess these days,if you hit too hard,you're obviously on something.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            Did they say he'd be testing for Wade?
            Last year the WBC teamed up with VADA to test most/all (?) of their sanctioned fights. Their website says mandatory and voluntary. But I think all title fights are mandatory. The agreement is vague.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
              Last year the WBC teamed up with VADA to test most/all (?) of their sanctioned fights. Their website says mandatory and voluntary. But I think all title fights are mandatory. The agreement is vague.
              Well the WBC is already doing testing at middleweight for Canelo-Khan so maybe they won't be doing it with Golovkin-Wade, not sure who pays for this but I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't eager to put money to cover VADA fee's for all their belts.

Pacquiao's and Ward's fights are voluntary testing.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                I know bruv... I was going to do a thread about since the Wade announcement but figured they might just add the ''news'' to a later and more practical date. The problem with VADA is they don't even post the dates of their posts...

''HBO'' + ''VADA.''

Comment

Originally posted by rath View Post
                  floyd avoid vada like a plaque, he'd rather pay usada ten times as much than be vada tested.
                  ????wtf??????????????

Comment

Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
                    ????wtf??????????????
                    They've got TBE on the brain. May 2nd was the end of their world.

Comment

You heard anything about this radioraheem ?

Comment

Working...
                      X