Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm ****ing dying.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought you meant you were laughing at so viral video...
    Anyways sounds like HIV from what Charlie is said he went through before his diagnosis

Honestly your probably fine. Might have mononucleosis

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
      Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      The problem is that he's pretty sure I trained through a few concussions over the last year. And you know... Training for a boxer means getting in the ring and taking blows to the head. Which apparently you shouldn't do if you're concussed...
      Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      it might be cancer. or super aids as the poster above me said.

are you religious?

if not, i suggest a very hedonistic end of life game plan.
      Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      I thought you meant you were laughing at so viral video...
      Anyways sounds like HIV from what Charlie is said he went through before his diagnosis

Honestly your probably fine. Might have mononucleosis
      if you've had a few concussions it means you have CTE, like the NFL football players. i have experience with this, multiple concussions take a long time to heal, in my case it was at least a couple years. i noticed though, taking supplements like DHA helped heal my brain. make sure you get lots of rest, don't go to any 24+ raves with strobe lights, i spent a couple years of the 90's partying like this.

remember it always could be worse, at least you didn't get dome from charlie sheen when he had a herpes sore or get buttraped in his trailer like poor corey haim

Comment

Working...
      X