Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-13-2015, 12:17 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
ironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond reputeironmt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,450,464,832,872.86
Total Points: 20,450,665,865,611.90
good poster - starting your collection - theBEASTwithin first rate poster deserving of a medal - Mike D war ironmt - Mike D Good posting. - soul_survivor Good posts! - GhostofDempsey 
Eat a dlck, bltch!  A grown ass man afraid of flying! - travestyny Fake ass Lou wanabe.  LMAO.  Afraid to fly, right?  Little bltch. - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post
Floyd???? it has nothing to do with Floyd, if that's your opinion, you're entitled to it, but you're wrong

I hate when fighters who haven't done much get a lot of hype...who has she beat that was known as a top fighter?

Who has GGG beat that's considered elite, not p4p, but elite...you do know what elite means right?

No im tired of this girl because she is hyped and is beating a bunch of nobodies just like GGG but more proven fighters who are not as popular, with better resumes, get trashed

Look at KOV he isn't as popular as GGG but is more proven and doesn't get half the hype and is cleaning out his division and unifying titles
You being tired of It Is not going to change a thing. Boxing Is a business and will continue to pick It's stars, as It always has. Who gives a ***** If Kov Is as popular as GGG. HBO has given Kov plenty of hype, maybe you need to turn up your tv.
ironmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-13-2015, 12:22 PM #42
king meat's twin

Quoted: 706 Post(s)
VG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 103,104,045.74
Happy Birthday. Hope you grow some balls and lose your virginity one day. - Strictly_UG happy birthday :beerchug: - -jose- Happy B-Day.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Lol dumb ass - ScottWeiland 

It's a joke that people think she could beat Floyd. Floyd is faster, bigger, and stronger than her.
VG_Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 12:27 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6688 Post(s)
therealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,001,878,230.81
wut up, idiot?   :D - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut as you wish, idiot!   :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
here's a different one   :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut there's a lot more... :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut No Message - El-blanco Stop crying about Garcia Phaggot - El-blanco No Message - El-blanco 
No Message - El-blanco No Message - Slick..Slayer racist scumbag - King Krusher Good luck! - anthonydavid11 I will drink for your gym - Canelo and GGG 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmt View Post
You being tired of It Is not going to change a thing. Boxing Is a business and will continue to pick It's stars, as It always has. Who gives a ***** If Kov Is as popular as GGG. HBO has given Kov plenty of hype, maybe you need to turn up your tv.
GGG is a good fighter and a half hypejob.....proof is in the pudding...he has no wins over elite fighters....face it

They can make him a star, they can make her a star just like they tried to do with Canelo but you cant make someone a great fighter without them proofing it....deal with it
therealpugilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 12:29 PM #44
DANCE FOR ME, BOY!

Quoted: 2470 Post(s)
G G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,900,583,241,167,711,764,480.00
Total Points: 2,900,607,869,639,750,844,416.00
Cheers! - Jalisciense909 Funny shiet we post - Bardock The brutal posts were legendary lol - Bardock hilarious, passionate posts - jas Hilarious , you deserve a cookie - jas 
for having your beautiful anthem in your sig - Dean_Razorback The Ricardo Mayorga Award for Class in Boxing Punditry - Winner (2014) - Dr Rumack Cheers bro!!! - Psylence83 thanks for the torrent #WarGGG - Dean_Razorback Congrats on poster of the year - jas 
Boxingscene Poster of the Year - Freedom2014 Cheers. - Aztekkas Thanks for the link - mathed No Message - mathed ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr 
Enjoy this Saturday's fights bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden GGG - Freedom. GGG Squad all day err day! They hate to see us on top! - Hype job What's your record for the most amount of times you've  masturbated yourself in one day ? I reckon we may be able to get you entered into the record books, you got too much time on your hands little sissy. - Scott. Weiland Peel my banana son, I own you. - Scott. Weiland 

LMAO. Floyd fans shook. It was just sparring, had it been a real fight Rousey wouod have gone hard and knocked him out. She would finish floyd in one round, she is lighter and faster than floyd. She would sneak in her shots and finish him like Correia. It would look exactly the same.
G G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 12:36 PM #45
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 4597 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,000,058,110,556,561,408.00
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Problem View Post
LOOOL darchinyans ancient now and still made her look like she came from the kitchen

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
I'm not a Rousey fan and I know this thread is all about defending your idol Mayweather but how'd she get rekt? lol Both looked like they were pulling their punches and the video was edited so that this made them look even. Jeez.
soul_survivor is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
darchinyan, rekt, rousey, spars

User Tag List