Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are So MANY people Picking Lee to BEAT Chavez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are So MANY people Picking Lee to BEAT Chavez?

I'm by no means a chavez fan but i can't see how lee beat him

a small Middleweight did that to him ^^^ I know he got revenge but it wasn't even like he got a TKO/KO

Chavez Jr is training with the best in the business right now with a team full of winners. The Wildcard Gym can truly sport the saying "we build champions" because they really do. Chavez Jr will KO this clown in the middle rounds.

Comment

I think it's more of a "I hope Lee beats him" than "Lee is gonna beat Chavez Jr" thing. And probably cause Lee is the first real opponent Jr will be facing.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I think it's more of a "I hope Lee beats him" than "Lee is gonna beat Chavez Jr" thing. And probably cause Lee is the first real opponent Jr will be facing.
        I see.....I think Rubio was more Dangerous tbh though

Comment

They're just butthurt Sergio fans. Lee has absolutely ZERO chance of beating Sergio.

Not even in a world of Quantom Physics and subatomic randomness-- NO. No chance. Not in this world or any other parallel universe.

Comment

I'm not sure. I mean I haven't seen a great deal of Lee but what I have seen I haven't been that impressed.

I think the basic skills and that are but I haven't seen enough of him to make a real judgement. I'd have to watch a few more fights before I could make one but to most people this seems a good match-up, so Lee's got to be somewhat decent I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              They're just butthurt Sergio fans. Lee has absolutely ZERO chance of beating Chavez.

Not even in a world of Quantom Physics and subatomic randomness-- NO. No chance. Not in this world or any other parallel universe.

Comment

Most of it has to do with his last name and also because who his promoter and trainer are.

Comment

Because Chavez is a bum.

Comment

It's a 60/40 fight in Chavez's favor imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X