No announcement yet.

The new Ipad is ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
    What exactly is the tablet good for? Does it do something spectacular that cant be done by other equipment?
    It makes you suddenly look cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
      Some great upgrades to the iPad. No other tablet can compete.
      apple boards all over are pissed at the constant trash of "new products" apple is releasing and you have clowns like the above saying what he said lmao! They made it bigger and ummmmmm like OP said added an X to A5 lmao what NEW features does the ipad have?????? what does IPad3 do that ipad 1 doesn't? Gosh i'm so glad I don't buy product from a company that takes it's customers for complete idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        fortunatly though, what with a 1.2 ghz dual core processor and a 8 mp camera, my android smart phone sure comes close.
        sadly you are right and the next slate of Android phones like the SGS3 coming out will be up to par with Ipad 3. In fact samsung compared their Galaxy note smart phone to the ipad 3 in an epic move which shames apple! This was brilliant!

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Yippppeeee nothing new as usual
        iphone 3g-iphone 3gs
        iphone 4-iphone 4s

Ipad 2-ipad 2s lmao

Their "new" products remind me of going through a drive thru and asking for them to supersize you, then you drive off with your food and you realized you got a medium sized meal, even though paid for a supersize lol

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        I have an Ipad... I think it's absolutely great.

The size of a magazine, games, email , web browsing, tons of apps.. the best part is that it last 10 straight hours no matter what youre doing on it.

But this whole "string you along" year to year with tiny little upgrades pisses me off.

I didnt find it worth it to buy the 2nd gen... and not the 3rd gen either.

Get a used one on craigslist.. the first gen are perfectly fine
        Apple makes great hardware! But you nailed on the head with string you along. It's amazing so many people can be taken for suckers for so long, but then again Apple does make smart phones for dummies.

There's a new droid phone every 6 days
        Maybe, but that's just manufacturers and carriers making phones to suite all types of users. With Android when you get a new phone or Google releases a new software just look at the major improvements and innovations with each upgrade! Google has always been a company about you and with them you get the feeling they are ahead of innovation and give you the latest and greatest available. With Apple you're still on technology that's two years old.

Comment

Who cares... Theyre entitled to talk about processors... Just like you sit there and talk about your screen specs.. Youre no better than the people you talk **** on.. Youre just on the opposite side, but still refuse to see the positives of the other side... Youre just as blind as they are.

I have an iPhone, an iPad and Apple tv... If I wanna have Negative feedback on apple im definitely entitled to do so.

I dont give a **** if you dont like it... I expect you to not too because youre predictable.

I already know your stance on it before I even read your post, which means youre just as biased.

Its not about the specs..........

Comment

LOL, "Its not about how good the actual hardware is, its about marketing"

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
              LOL, "Its not about how good the actual hardware is, its about marketing"
              Holy **** this dudes on another planet.

Comment

driving to work this morning and i saw people standing in line outside bestbuy waiting for the doors to open so they can get the new ipad. turned on the news when i got to work and they had reporters interviewing people in line. some had been there since 3 in the fukkin morning. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  All these tablet wars. What is funny though is now that they are heavily discounted, the Blackberry Playbook is probably dollar for dollar, by far the best tablet on the market. When they first released it, it just was not ready. Now it is a small powerhouse. It has the best interface of them all.
                  That is garbage, nobody makes programs for it. The specs dont matter when it wont be supported

Comment

Working...
                  X