Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some of da same posters high on Loma, Trash guys like Calderon, Money, rigo, lara etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some of da same posters high on Loma, Trash guys like Calderon, Money, rigo, lara etc

they all are highly skilled and dominant

loma is very skilled but he is not doing anything that has not been done in a boxing ring

you are really showing your true colors pumping him up, some even say he is # 1p4p and he has never beaten an elite fighter, p4p guy or hall of famer

the same posters raving about his skills trash mayweather, rigo, calderon and lara for running

they utilize their legs and angles to hit and not get hit

man some of you guys have self esteem issues....its clear as day

It has less to do with a lack of self esteem and more to do with the fact that I'm highly, highly racist.

war lomachenko

anti-war calderon/money/rigo/lara/and any other ethnic

Comment

There is nothing these sad individuals can do or say.... that will make LLama 1 loss to away.

LLama TBE 9-1.

Lol.

Pathetic

Comment

Ivan Calderon? I havent seen that guy mentioned on here in years lol wow

Also, Mayweather and Rigo fight nothing like Lara and all 3 of them fight nothing like Loma.

Comment

Yeah, because Lomachenko fights exactly the same as Lara, Rigo, and Floyd (not pretty boy). We all must have an agenda and are extremely biased.

Jesus christ you're a hypocrite. Whining about posters bashing boxers, when you yourself join in the anti-GGG tirade on a regular basis. But skin color doe

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            It has less to do with a lack of self esteem and more to do with the fact that I'm highly, highly racist.

war lomachenko

anti-war calderon/money/rigo/lara/and any other ethnic
            I knew I liked you mike lol

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              they all are highly skilled and dominant

loma is very skilled but he is not doing anything that has not been done in a boxing ring

you are really showing your true colors pumping him up, some even say he is # 1p4p and he has never beaten an elite fighter, p4p guy or hall of famer

the same posters raving about his skills trash mayweather, rigo, calderon and lara for running

they utilize their legs and angles to hit and not get hit

man some of you guys have self esteem issues....its clear as day
              Taking away Floyd ballwashing space I guess. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                Yeah, because Lomachenko fights exactly the same as Lara, Rigo, and Floyd (not pretty boy). We all must have an agenda and are extremely biased.

Jesus christ you're a hypocrite. Whining about posters bashing boxers, when you yourself join in the anti-GGG tirade on a regular basis. But skin color doe
                They all utilize movement, feints, changing levels to neutralize opponents

Hit n not get hit

Of course no 2 fighters fight exactly a lot dumb azz

But it's clear as day...bu bu bu they running doe...

They are all are talented... Loma is a beast ...ita just funny to me that he fights in a manner many of you idiots criticized but what's the difference with loma....hmmm

A hit dog will howl every time

Thanks for exposing yourself scrub

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  Taking away Floyd ballwashing space I guess. Lol
                  What a surprise....the village idiot has arrived

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post

Anti GGG? Awwwe poor baby...parties In a bunch cuz him favorite fighter gets criticized like EVERYONE else

More like pro competitive fights

Facts=hate to dick riders

How Bout he give Jacobs a rematch? He won't n suckas like you dont call for it yet whined for months about ward-kov

Lol...keep hope alive....maybe GGG will take a risk and shut me up.....he won't.... It'll be another welterweight or no name middleweight next because of how he looked vs Jacobs

Dude was never p4p top 5 let alone 3....he had the worst resume of all time for a PFP top 3 guy lol

Comment

Working...
                    X