Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has a better resume, Sugar Ray Leonard or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both fought quality opposition but Mayweather just edges it for me for his 0

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
      What about Tito
      Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
      Tito's a beast, a little one-dimensional but had that monster punching power. Prolly 3 or 4.
      None of the above.

Carlos Ortiz is the greatest fighter from Puerto Rico

Comment

Dumb thread.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          None of the above.

Carlos Ortiz is the greatest fighter from Puerto Rico
          His fights with Elorde were legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Best wins of Sugar Ray: Benitez, Hearns, Hagler, Duran.

Best wins of Mayweather: Dela Hoya, Hatton, Pacquiao, Corrales.
            Hatton? How the hell is Hatton better win than Cotto, Canelo or Judah?

Comment

if pac is so great, why is it always an atg vs may ?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Hatton? How the hell is Hatton better win than Cotto, Canelo or Judah?
                Cotto was already beat up previously. Canelo was drained, he was a zombie. Judah had been beaten in every big fights he is in. Hatton though at 147 was still undefeated.

Comment

Thomas Hearns
                  Wilfred Benitez
                  Roberto Duran
                  Marvin Hagler

vs.

Corrales, Castillo, DLH, Marquez, Hatton, Canelo, Mosley, Maidana, Cotto & Pacquiao.

.. ima go with Floyd. of course I'm a bit biased since I grew up watching him.

if there are other great wins on Leonard's resume besides the four I mentioned, please let me know.
                  Last edited by DeLorean; 01-14-2017, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Cotto was already beat up previously. Canelo was drained, he was a zombie. Judah had been beaten in every big fights he is in. Hatton though at 147 was still undefeated.
                    Cotto was coming off wins vs Foreman, Mayorga and Margarito. .so how was he beat "previously"? if you mean three years earlier vs Pacquiao then your logic is a win is only great against an undefeated opponent.

Canelo was a zombie? one fight prior vs Austin Trout he weighed in 153.5 lbs and ballooned to 172 fight night. for Mayweather he weighed in 152 and ballooned to 165. .pretty identical numbers. where's the zombie? that boy got schooled.

Zab Judah..the last "big" fight he was in prior to Floyd was Cory Spinks rematch. which he won by TKO. and Zab gave Floyd that work the first four rounds. he made him earn that victory.

Comment

close but im going with mayweather. 49-0, schooled an 8 weight world champion and beat many future HOF'ers.

Comment

Working...
                      X