Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If May comes back FOR ONE FIGHT...which of these five do you want to see him against?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly..none of the above...he is done and needs to stay retired

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      DSG or the winner of Porter-Thurman. GGG at 154.......people seem to not understand Floyd would get NO CREDIT for beating a "weight drained" GGG.
      He gets no credit no matter who he fights...Thats why he only cares about money

Comment

I want em all

ROYAL RUMBLE STYLE!

Comment

GGG even though that's not really an option as there is no fair weight for either fighter.

Pac is the only one that makes financial/legacy sense. Most money and will shut down any argument.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            Vote then explain why below............
            No0b mistake 123: not making the poll public

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
              GGG even though that's not really an option as there is no fair weight for either fighter.

Pac is the only one that makes financial/legacy sense. Most money and will shut down any argument.
              Exactly for all the marbles and closure. Unfinished business written all over it. (which I am pretty sure his got no heart to challenge a bigger man anyways)

If Floyd won't dance with a bigger man in GGG, logic shows the money fight and the best fight to do is still a rematch with Pac.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 05-02-2016, 06:53 PM.

Comment

The only things that make sense to me is Khan for the middleweight title @ 155 if he somehow beats Canelo or more likely the Thurman vs Porter winner or the Thurman vs Porter winner vs Garcia winner if its in May 2017. Pacquiao is about to be out of the running once he's elected to the senate next week. I still don't see it happening, but the trademarks requested with the 50's in them got me loosening my opinion on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  The only things that make sense to me is Khan for the middleweight title @ 155 if he somehow beats Canelo or more likely the Thurman vs Porter winner or the Thurman vs Porter winner vs Garcia winner if its in May 2017. Pacquiao is about to be out of the running once he's elected to the senate next week. I still don't see it happening, but the trademarks requested with the 50's in them got me loosening my opinion on that.
                  Lol to expect khan to win against canelo is already far fetched and to even think after khan's loss to canelo his stocks will still be fine is being naive of you.

This is khan's farewell fight. He's cashing in. He knows he will get demolished. After this he'll be like hatton was to Pac. Ending career fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Lol to expect khan to win against canelo is already far fetched and to even think after khan's loss to canelo his stocks will still be fine is being naive of you.

This is khan's farewell fight. He's cashing in. He knows he will get demolished. After this he'll be like hatton was to Pac. Ending career fight.
                    Where did I say it wasn't far fetched that Khan wins? Why did I say its gonna happen? That said far fetched **** happens. People were planning for Ali's funeral when he fought Liston & Foreman. No one picked Douglas over Tyson. And to get into the absurd far fetched Luis Santana won twice on DQ over Terry Norris. And if the far fetched happens I could see the appeal in Mayweather vs Khan for a middleweight belt. Thats all I'm saying. Not about being naive its about realizing a lot of **** can happen in boxing.

Comment

None of the above.

Face Chris Algieri. Get 50-0, then retire again and STAY.

Comment

Working...
                      X