Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi vs. Manny Pacquiao : Who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxing is alive View Post
    I remember that this fight was a possibility after the first pac/may negotiations fell through, with Arum saying something like "I have to talk to Paulie's promoter." Paulie by 1st round KO....too much power for Pac =D
    wasn't it during malignaggi vs hatton that there were talks of pac fighting the winner of that fight..and of course hatton won that fight and so pac fought hatton right after. i don't remember malignaggi being considered after the first may/pac negotiations fell through.

Comment

Paulie outboxes Manny to a decision.

Comment

malignaggi would break Pacquiao's jaw

It won't go past 5, I got Magic man by KO

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post
          Does present-day Paulie M. have what it takes to beat present-day Manny? Given Paulie's granite chin and above-average boxing skills, can he do what it takes to get the prerequisite 2 rounds of 12 necessary to win a UD over Manny?
          What are they playing Checkers or Uno?

Comment

two bummy bums fighting each other

i think paulie takes it easy thoguh

Comment

Paulie vs Khan and instead of gloves they use Fly Swatters!!! I have no idea how these young fellows are top ten fighters. They have good boxing skills but they can't break an egg and after seeing them box once or twice why would anyone want to see them again?

ps// theres one Magic Man and he's Marlon "Magic Man" Starling!
              Why do athletes steal other athletes nick names and logos once the originals are retired? I'd go with Paulie "the ButterFly Beast" Mags! perfect! Ray.

pacman stops him inside 10!! He'd walk him down and throw barages at him and every time Paulie jabed he'd pay with counter moves and punches. Pac is sliding but he can get it done for two more fights then slide on out!

Comment

Did you forget pillow fist Paulie got KO'd by Khan and Hatton, beat by Cotto? Pacman beat Hatton and Cotto by KO. He would KO Khan also. Paulie would get a boxing lesson from Manny. Manny would KO Paulie, he would not be scared of getting KO'd. Who did Paulie ever beat that makes you think he could hang with Manny? Juan Diaz, Paulie could not even carry Manny's jockstrap.

Comment

This thread is a joke! Manny would KO that bum faster than when he dropped Hatton, he would finish Paulie's career.

Comment

Only way Paulie would win is if he sent some poison meatballs to Pac's dressing room before the fight.

Comment

Pac's past it enough for Paulie to make him look bad
                      but no way Paulie would win
                      Pac still has enough of his speed and power to go through him
                      credible fight, but not really interesting

Comment

Working...
                      X