No announcement yet.

Enhanced Zimmerman 9/11 call.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    I don't know what causes it. . Maybe it's the wind off the ocean or something. . But I just know that 60 degrees and windy in Miami (or anywhere near the coast) feels a lot colder than a 60 degree windy night in NC (300 miles inland), or Michigan.
    Its probably because you come outside in a t-shirt and shorts lol

Comment

Im curious as to who the people defending George Zimmerman defended for the Bryan Stow Dodger Stadium beating.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
        You'll notice I never said "GZ said this," only that like most people I hear something different than a racial slur. Just like when I look at a picture of Zimmerman, I don't see a white guy. Or when I look at this picture of Trayvon, I see a 12 year old kid.

And I see heavy doctoring in the other picture the media distributed:

And wonder why they didn't use a more recent picture:

So people should be killed over pictures ?
        Btw why was zimmerman in that mugshot you idiot ?

So i guess kids who smoke pot and listen to rap are ok to murder in your book huh .

Do us all a favor and go breathe water

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Its probably because you come outside in a t-shirt and shorts lol

Lol nah, I remember at first I was about to go out in shorts and a shirt. . The girl who lived moved there (from NC where I lived) told me before going out, though, "you're going to need jeans and a jacket - 60 degrees down here is a lot colder than back home". . . Sure enough, when I walked outside with jacket and jeans on, it felt cold as phuck!!

I think it has something to do with the winds coming off the ocean. . .

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
            So people should be killed over pictures ?
            Btw why was zimmerman in that mugshot you idiot ?

So i guess kids who smoke pot and listen to rap are ok to murder in your book huh .

Do us all a favor and go breathe water
            My point, which you are obviously incapable of understanding, is that the media has been over sensationalizing this tragedy since the beginning. Which has led to morons calling for Zimmerman's execution. And which will lead to riots if Zimmerman is not convicted.

Originally posted by Housed Fugitive View Post
            Im curious as to who the people defending George Zimmerman defended for the Bryan Stow Dodger Stadium beating.
            I don't know enough about this case to defend Zimmerman. Just like you don't know enough to call for his lynching.

Comment

Originally posted by Housed Fugitive View Post

This case is nowhere near analogous to any kind of police brutality seen on camera. . . Unless it's a "he said, she said" type deal, it's a lot easier to tell who is in the right. . It's hard to justify continuing to reign down blows on a suspect already secured in handcuffs.

Here, we literally know NOTHING of what happened from the time Zimmerman left his car (wrongfully pursuing Trayvon), to the time Trayvon wound up shot. . . We don't know who actually "approached" who. . All we know is that SOMEBODY was screaming f-ing BLOODY MURDER for an extended period of time before the shot was fired. . . And, if you believe the police reports (I do), Zimmerman had a bloody nose, bloody wound on back of his head, and wet grass on his back. . .

Comment

Lol nah, I remember at first I was about to go out in shorts and a shirt. . The girl who lived moved there (from NC where I lived) told me before going out, though, "you're going to need jeans and a jacket - 60 degrees down here is a lot colder than back home". . . Sure enough, when I walked outside with jacket and jeans on, it felt cold as phuck!!

I think it has something to do with the winds coming off the ocean. . .
                I dont know, i've been to Florida many time and found it to be the warmest of places, probably due to that high humidity

I mean if you're on the coast where air is blowing in from the cooler waters and its raining, then i could see it being colder then other places but thats mostly because of the wind chill factor

Comment

Stand your ground law only Applies to trayvon since he was a minor being pursued by an unknown assailant who outweighed him by 100 pounds may i add .

George simply shouldve stayed in his truck he did not he exited the vehicle therefore giving up the rights of law .

Treyvon did not drag him out the truck ...

plus CNN Enhanced it themselves with experts and replayed the word coons by itself repeatedly in that form it can be heard extremely clear
                  Last edited by FirePunch; 03-28-2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

This case is nowhere near analogous to any kind of police brutality seen on camera. . . Unless it's a "he said, she said" type deal, it's a lot easier to tell who is in the right. . It's hard to justify continuing to reign down blows on a suspect already secured in handcuffs.

Here, we literally know NOTHING of what happened from the time Zimmerman left his car (wrongfully pursuing Trayvon), to the time Trayvon wound up shot. . . We don't know who actually "approached" who. . All we know is that SOMEBODY was screaming f-ing BLOODY MURDER for an extended period of time before the shot was fired. . . And, if you believe the police reports (I do), Zimmerman had a bloody nose, bloody wound on back of his head, and wet grass on his back. . .
                    Nobody is denying the police reports, i believe he had those stains and bloody nose

But you cant simply throw out facts like that and THEN build a story around which is what everyone is doing. Thats where the problem lays.

I mean ever have someone pick a fight with you and then you beat him up instead? Well in that case he would have more bodily injures but he also started the fight. But lets say we never know that that guy picked the fight and all we know is that he came out injured more. So we can immediately judge that the more injured guy is automatically the victim and the less injured one was the protagonist?

Comment

That's not the bryan stow beating case at all.

2 Hispanic Gang members jumped Bryan Stow in the Dodgers Stadium parking lot because he was wearing Giants gear (huge Dodger rivals) and they beat him into a coma and they get picked up by a hispanic female in a car and sped off.

Comment

Working...
                      X