Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUESTIONS FOR- Berto, Garcia, Chambers, Johnson, Langford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Berto if he would pursue any other 154lber besides Cotto if no big fights become available at welter. Ask Berto if he is aware of the criticism he gets and his take on it.

Ask Kingpin if he has a target on David Haye. Also ask him what he thinks of Tarver in the division and would he be interested in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
      Ask Berto if he would pursue any other 154lber besides Cotto if no big fights become available at welter. Ask Berto if he is aware of the criticism he gets and his take on it.

Ask Kingpin if he has a target on David Haye. Also ask him what he thinks of Tarver in the division and would he be interested in that fight.
      Yeah i definitley plan on askign them about the Tarver fight since there heavyweights and theyll be on the same night that Tarver is fighting!

you got it man, thanks

Comment

Just got off the phone with KEVIN JOHNSON, he said its going to be his first interview since the fight with Vitali, he'll be announcing a new trainer which i cant say on ton the show also!

cant wait for this one..

Comment

Ask Kevin Johnson if he will come back to post on BS, he was actually pretty active on here until the loss to VK.

Comment

The article in Ring Magazine was really cool about him and his daughter. He had a good showing on FNF and I really started to like him. I didn't think he'd beat Vitali but I thought he'd throw and then not act like he did, that's what bothered me.

Seems like a cool dude though, and I'd like to see him face guys like Chambers, Arreola, or Povetkin.

Comment

ask berto when is he planning to step it up I hear cintron looking for some to dance with. Please tell him alot people over the net are dissing him badly

Comment

ask danny which boxer inspired him and does he feel the pressure in filling shoes as the next Puerto Rican champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                  The article in Ring Magazine was really cool about him and his daughter. He had a good showing on FNF and I really started to like him. I didn't think he'd beat Vitali but I thought he'd throw and then not act like he did, that's what bothered me.

Seems like a cool dude though, and I'd like to see him face guys like Chambers, Arreola, or Povetkin.
                  Yeah i also saw that, was the article filled with pink colors?

Comment

Originally posted by Eladio-Mor View Post
                    ask danny which boxer inspired him and does he feel the pressure in filling shoes as the next Puerto Rican champ.
                    you got it, great question!

Comment

Ask Chambers what he thinks about David Haye and ask him if he sees a way to beat Wladimir Klitschko. And ask him if it maybe would be better to move down to cruiserweight!
                      Ask Johnson about his "just go over the distance" performance against Vitali , what he learned in that fight and what he would do different in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X