No announcement yet.

Would KT KO Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Pacquiao's foot speed is on par with Hatton's, so I wouldn't say twice. But Pacquiao does have the better footwork.
    Yeah I would say it is a different style of foot speed. Hatton has a smothering style, Pacman uses distance as he jumps in and out, something I thing would work terribly in front of KT, KT preferred distance and boy was he a master of it.

Comment

Say what you want, but Judah's speed and angles were giving Tszyu problems in the early rounds. I hate to even do that and use that for comparison, but Manny is just as fast and his foot speed and footwork is better. I really can't see this version of Manny getting hurt too bad by Tszyu but Manny would have to fight cautious because Tszyu does have great timing along with ridiculous power in his right hand.

I see Manny overwhelming and winning by 10th round TKO stoppage. Great fight but this version of Manny is very special.

BTW I have Tszyu in my top 5 ATG 140lbs, and I realize that he is severely underrated by most on these boards.

Comment

Kostya Tszyu was a master at timing speedy southpaws as they came toward him. Mitchell, Judah...I am not sure if Pacquiao would be any different -- as much as it pains me to say, I would pick the huge-hitting, natural JWW. Kostya Tszyu by KO. A rematch would be a different story though...

Comment

also to answer your original question....No I can't see Kotsya KO'ing. If he did win it would be an Erik Morales over Manny I type victory (though I just can't see kotsya beating him).

Comment

Originally posted by poeticlsykuac View Post
            Yeah, but if KT landed on him I don't know that he would open up like he did. I am just picturing JMM vs. Pacman(similar tactical style). Than I put on the fact that the straight right is the best weapon against a Lefty and than you add in the fact that for what ever reason KT knocked out every Lefty he has ever fought.

One shot could literally end the fight as he proved.
            I agree - I would have given you green K but I am out. Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Chans View Post
              also to answer your original question....No I can't see Kotsya KO'ing. If he did win it would be an Erik Morales over Manny I type victory (though I just can't see kotsya beating him).

Soooooooo off topic, but I couldn't help myself, you made me want a wing dinner with that Avi.

GREAT AVI potna!!!!!!! Even though the Timmy Chan's on MLK and 610 is the best one to me. The Timmy's you got in your avi aint bad either though. Wing dinner and Combo rice anyone???????

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Chans View Post
                Say what you want, but Judah's speed and angles were giving Tszyu problems in the early rounds. I hate to even do that and use that for comparison, but Manny is just as fast and his foot speed and footwork is better. I really can't see this version of Manny getting hurt too bad by Tszyu but Manny would have to fight cautious because Tszyu does have great timing along with ridiculous power in his right hand.

I see Manny overwhelming and winning by 10th round TKO stoppage. Great fight but this version of Manny is very special.

BTW I have Tszyu in my top 5 ATG 140lbs, and I realize that he is severely underrated by most on these boards.
                lol..early rounds..he got ko'd in the second damn round

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Soooooooo off topic, but I couldn't help myself, you made me want a wing dinner with that Avi.

GREAT AVI potna!!!!!!! Even though the Timmy Chan's on MLK and 610 is the best one to me. The Timmy's you got in your avi aint bad either though. Wing dinner and Combo rice anyone???????
                  LOL....Timmy goes hard potna..

I wanted to find a pic of the one on mlk but I couldn't so I just put it in my usertitle. No lie, but those wings are so good they make a ***** catch the holy ghost...lol

Comment

Not even close. We've seen at 147 the type of punches Pac can take, Tzsyu would not punch harder than Cotto did. Kosta would be in for a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                      lol..early rounds..he got ko'd in the second damn round
                      Bro will you look beyond that and look at the smaller things that were going on in the fight? Judah's speed and angles were giving him trouble and while I hate making comparisions, I see Manny giving him similar problems. Why erase what was happening just because Judah dropped his hands intentionally and got KTFO accordingly?
                      Last edited by Khalid X; 06-12-2010, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X