Collapse
No announcement yet.

GSP just made me a UFC fan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] GSP just made me a UFC fan.

I didnt even like MMA like that but after the Dirrell-AA fight let out I caught a broadcast of the UFC PPV.

And mannnnnnn GSP is an animal. Its like trying to get a Lion off of you. Good stuff.

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    I didnt even like MMA like that but after the Dirrell-AA fight let out I caught a broadcast of the UFC PPV.

And mannnnnnn GSP is an animal. Its like trying to get a Lion off of you. Good stuff.
    That was like his most boring fight ever dude...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      That was like his most boring fight ever dude...
      Ill catch some of his old ones. But I used to watch back in the day with Ken Shamrock , Abbot and Dan Severn but man GSP is very skilled on the ground. But Im more of skill, techincal guy then a KO fan maybe thats why...lol.

Comment

his wrestling/takedown is mighty...........................and being so strong doesn't hurt either.

Comment

Ill catch some of his old ones. But I used to watch back in the day with Ken Shamrock , Abbot and Dan Severn but man GSP is very skilled on the ground. But Im more of skill, techincal guy then a KO fan maybe thats why...lol.
          I guess if you're technical guy, then I could understand from your perspective. lol. It's rare to see anyone on Boxing Scene a fan of any technical aspect of the game. it's always "if it ain't a KO, then the fight sucked". Sometimes that is why I post on Sherdog. But good stuff.

Comment

If you liked that fight you should watch his fight with alves. he made him look more like a puppy than a pitbull.

Comment

Its funny because im the opposite. After watching this fight, Im totaly a fan of Hardy's now. He's as tuff as they come, I cant imagine anybody NOT tapping to those subs. ANd the thing that impressed me most was, how he fought on without any signs of pain in his arms, which im sure at the very least had minor tears. Even George admitted he could hear something tear or pop when he was extending the armbar & Kimura.

Comment

Welcome aboard The Band Wagon.

Comment

Dude I am the exact same! Much more of a technical guy and GSP is one of the guys that made me think about watching more MMA.

Comment

Working...
                  X