No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander Will Be the Best Pound-For-Pound Boxer within Five Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheSituation II View Post
    I love how one impressive win can have so many nuthuggers come out the woodworks.
    What nuthuggers are you talking about?

So far everyone agrees that Devon is a work in progress and that this Colin guy is getting ahead of himself.

Comment

Bradley beats him

Comment

I don't believe that, there are still guys out there p4p that are better than him

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
          I don't believe that, there are still guys out there p4p that are better than him
          yes true but the tread said in FIVE YEARS not today...

Comment

I don't disagree with the fact that he'll probably be in the top ten someday but his division is mad talented. I'd pick Bradley to be the future best P4P, this kid does everything perfectly, i'd kill to have such skills. Then you have great fighters like the Peterson bros and a dangerous Khan who's still an unknown because of the great contrast between his insane speed and his china chin.

Devon didn't beat them yet, you still have some old lions like Judah and Malignaggi( well a cheetah) who can be the party poopers too.

Comment

First it was Bradley then it was Gamboa then they said Valero now its Alexander i mean these guys have one good fight and people start saying they the next #1 p4p i mean come on now get real

Comment

Eh, I don't really see him as that type of fighter but maybe crack the top 10 at some point.

Comment

i think im the only one but i wasnt that impressed by alexander he wasnt really in control of that fight with urango up until the uppercut landed and that was for sure an early stoppage. i think alexander will be a solid champion but i dont see him beating bradley when they eventually meet up

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    i think im the only one but i wasnt that impressed by alexander he wasnt really in control of that fight with urango up until the uppercut landed and that was for sure an early stoppage. i think alexander will be a solid champion but i dont see him beating bradley when they eventually meet up
                    Interesting.

How do feel about an eventual Peterson-Alexander match-up.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                      Interesting.

How do feel about an eventual Peterson-Alexander match-up.
                      I want to see:

Alexander vs Valero (if he moves up)

Khan vs Bradley

Peterson vs Ortiz

IMO, all these fights allow these guys to be tested mentally. All except Bradley and Peterson because I think they're "there" mentally already.

Comment

Working...
                      X