No announcement yet.

The Smashing Machine DVD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Smashing Machine DVD

There may have been a thread on this a while back, but any ****ing way...

I was watching the deleted scenes on the DVD last night. There was this one scene, titled "Beat the Crap Out of My Friend." In that scene, Kerr is all pissed at Ricco Suave for not showing up one morning when he was supposed to. So he goes and bitches to Bas about it. It turns out that Ricco was out partying and chasing girls.

Anyway, Kerr tells Bas "I want you to beat the crap out of my friend." Kerr kind of laughs about it, but Bas has a straight face and says nothing.

The next day, Ricco shows up at Bas' gym. Then he and Bas start sparring for a bit. Bas, naturally the much better striker, is pretty much owning Ricco with the stand-up. After several exchanges, Bas backs Ricco up, and then unloads a ****ing bomb--a straight left that slams right on Ricco's jaw. Ricco goes "OHHHHH!" really loud and crumbles into a pile against the wall. Bas then runs over and tries to revive him. In the meantime, Kerr is just sitting there watching, like nothing happened.

"I was trying to hit you with the liver punch, then I came up over the top.." Bas explains to Ricco, who's all dazed and **** and has trouble barely standing up.

Funny stuff.

HAHAHAHA....I gotta go rent it just to see that. Bas ownz!!!

Comment

It's ****ing classic ****! They should've kept that scene in for the film. Classic ownage.

Comment

Hahahaha. I saw that ****. Good stuff bro.

Comment

Bas > *

Comment

Working...
          X