Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a stream for the Warriors Pelicans game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Does anyone have a stream for the Warriors Pelicans game?
      eatshyt.org/ih8dawarriors

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        eatshyt.org/ih8dawarriors
        Don't worry I found one

Comment

• Curry just broke the NBA record for most 3's in a game.

The GOAT

Comment

• Nice bounce back game for Curry, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Nice bounce back game for Curry, eh?
              Can't complain with that

Comment

• Who will win first the 76ers or the Pelicans?

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                  Who will win first the 76ers or the Pelicans?
                  Sixers still have Embiiid on that 20 minute a game restriction deal?

Unibrow's supporting cast is so fucking terrible, I can't really call it.

I've watched a couple Sixers games this year, and both times they were pretty competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Sixers still have Embiiid on that 20 minute a game restriction deal?

Unibrow's supporting cast is so fucking terrible, I can't really call it.

I've watched a couple Sixers games this year, and both times they were pretty competitive.
                    Embiid has been tremendous, putting up big numbers in limited minutes. I'm surprised by how good he is. Philly plays hard and they've largely been competitive, except for tonight's beat down. AD has one of the worst supporting casts I've ever seen. Hopefully Holiday comes back soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                      Embiid has been tremendous, putting up big numbers in limited minutes. I'm surprised by how good he is. Philly plays hard and they've largely been competitive, except for tonight's beat down. AD has one of the worst supporting casts I've ever seen. Hopefully Holiday comes back soon...
                      Yeah, if Embiid can stay healthy (big if), he has the skill set/size combo to contend as one of the best bigs in the Association. Love his footwork in the paint, he'll bat your shit to the cheap seats, and he has shown 3 point range in a legit 7 foot+ package,

Comment

Working...
                      X