Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs. Adrien Broner: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Ponce troubled Broner, but he was only 21 making his first step up at that point. A not prime Judah also gave Matthysse a tough fight, in a toss up fight, which you could argue Zab did win.

Both Lucas and Broner are different now though.
    Matthysse is definitely different, but Broner is still getting hit too much for me to consider him vastly improved.

Comment

Matthysse knocks Broner out.

Comment

Yeah it's hard to see a scenario where Broner doesn't get stopped. I wouldn't even be surprised if he was stopped early. If the same Broner that was in the ring with Rees was in with Matthysse, Broner's career would have ended.

Comment

Simple question - What if it was Matthysse landing those punches on Broner instead of Rees?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Simple question - What if it was Matthysse landing those punches on Broner instead of Rees?
            Broner would have been on the canvas foaming at the mouth

Comment

Rees is faster than Matthysse, better combo puncher too and Broner was more careless with his defense due to Rees' lack of power.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Matthysse sodomizing this poll like he'd sodomize Broner.
                Originally posted by thuggery
                Lucas beats the dog shit out of Broner.
                Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Matthysse knocks Broner out.
                Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Broner would have been on the canvas foaming at the mouth
                All of this^^^^^

Comment

Matty Ice via whipping.

Comment

Comment

• I like Broner in this one, only fighter I'd pick to beat Matthysse at 140. I like Garcia's chances but I see that as a toss up, wouldn't be surprised at any outcome. Broner on the other hand, I actually favor him in this fight. Broner is someone that can punch, has the kind of power that can change the tide as well, with really good speed and accuracy. That's one fighter I can see hurting Matthysse quite possibly, more because of how he puts his punches together.

Comment

Working...
                      X