No announcement yet.

Derranged Intervention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derranged Intervention

Sponsored by BostonGuy Promotions & PB Promotions.

We looking to help a young Jewish NY born and raised Italian (with a French name,) Georges.

I fear this man may end up in prison or even worse dead should his drinking continue.
    It's well documented in his infamous "Drunk Lang" that Georges aka "The Golden Jew," has had his troubles with alcohol in the past.
    Myself and Boston have decided all his efriends should come together and try help this kid.
    His addiction to alcohol and crap have unfortunately led to this.

Sign below if you too intend to help.

11k!!

Comment

I plan on going on a drinking disaster this weekend and the next weekend. But after that I plan on not drinking anything until Easter weekend whilst taking prilosec for my acid reflux.

So, problem solved. Thanks for caring though.

Comment

he gets nothing from me, i hope he gets bummed on the subway again....

Comment

Originally posted by Cab Driver View Post
          he gets nothing from me, i hope he gets bummed on the subway again....
          I don't know who you are.

I never got bummed on the subway.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, now go back to your Dungeon and Dragons game I'm sure all those e-warriors need you out there.

Comment

He also got raped and robbed by a police officer....

Comment

Yes, George's e-mate need to help him through this difficult drunken time he's experiencing. His thirst for domestic and imported craft beers is unparallelled and his drinkin exploits would make any Scotsman proud. But enough is enough Derranged, time to put a cork innit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cab Driver View Post
                He also got raped and robbed by a police officer....
                Never happened. Well, I may have been robbed by that jerk. Eat hemorrhoid encrusted butt you English ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Yes, George's e-mate need to help him through this difficult drunken time he's experiencing. His thirst for domestic and imported craft beers is unparallelled and his drinkin exploits would make any Scotsman proud. But enough is enough Derranged, time to put a cork innit.
                  I'll be fine.

Thanks for the concern.

Comment

Derranged, I'm here today on behalf of all "Lifestyle Trashy" members to ask you to seek help. Over year years we've had an on again and off again type of friendship - Some nights we'd both just be blitzed out of our skulls in "Drung Lang" having a really awesome time, other nights you never really said much to me because your head was in the ****in' toilet.

Over the years I've watched your addiction alter your personality. You're no longer the Joe Pesci quoting, fun loving, drink 3 times a week max Jew bastard that I once called "friend". Lately you've been bitter, aggressive, and belligerent : Attacking the spud eating mick bastard PB32 over anything and everything.

You need help, and if you don't seek it here today our relationship will change in the following ways.

1.) I will no longer reply to your posts on boxingscene.

2.) I will no longer give you any green karma hits.

3.) I will tell everybody about that time you drunkenly PM'd me asking me if I knew a "good" way to wash diarrhea stains out of silk sheets.

Love,

Bringer.

Comment

Working...
                    X