Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko: "Mikey is the only Test For Me, Maybe I Feel Like Rigo Felt Fighting Me?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does Loma keeps on chirping that he wants Mikey all the time? It's been like more than a year he wants this guy so much. He mentioned earlier that he never goes to a fight believing it's a 50-50 fight, I think he is seeing some big flaw in Mikey's game that he could 100% manipulate, otherwise, he would not be this so confident.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Mikey will duck him as he did Gamboa, Cotto and Linares.
      dude you have been on a troll blow out since the rigo vs loma fight............you have been trolling your entire a** off.

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post
        Why does Loma keeps on chirping that he wants Mikey all the time? It's been like more than a year he wants this guy so much. He mentioned earlier that he never goes to a fight believing it's a 50-50 fight, I think he is seeing some big flaw in Mikey's game that he could 100% manipulate, otherwise, he would not be this so confident.
        he wasn't confident at all.....play the video.

he said that for him to go up and fight guys like linares and garcia maybe i am the one thats now feeling like rigo fighting me & bob can say what ever he wants.

watch the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post

he said that for him to go up and fight guys like linares and garcia maybe i am the one thats now feeling like rigo fighting me & bob can say what ever he wants.

watch the video.
          They are not watching the video because they know exactly what it says. Sechback didn't make up that title, thats a quote.

lol I actually forgot about the Arum part
          For those that are too scared to click play, they tell Lomachenko that Arum says that the fight would be easy for Lomachenko, Lomachenko says no no, that Bob Arum can say whatever he wants while proceeding to laugh nervously.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post

watch the video.
            on first video he was describing the reality of the situation, he feels like he is in the same spot as Rigo but clearly accepts it as a challenge.

on second video, about 0:40 mark of the second video he was ask who he wants to fight at 135 he said it's mikey garcia. Pretty confident to me, he would choose mikey out of all the contenders laid out by the reporter including linares.
            Last edited by spenz; 12-12-2017, 09:24 PM.

Comment

A. Mikey would get schooled

B. LOma and mikey are NOT that far from each other in size, Mikey is abe to put on more weight but thats abot it

Comment

Bookmarked. Gonna have a good laugh at you dimwits who think garcia would win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Didn't watch the vids yet but I love the title. Those who said that size was no factor in Loma v Rigo, and that it was about skill, should WELCOME Loma fighting Mikey. In fact, they should be BEGGING for it.
                  Make it happen. Loma breaks him down, puts on a clinic.

Comment

Working...
                  X