Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Wants Biggest Names To Cement Place in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Wants Biggest Names To Cement Place in History

Pound-for-pound star Vasyl Lomachenko insists he only wants to face the biggest names in order to cement his place in boxing history. The reigning WBO super-featherweight world champion takes on Colombian big-hitter Miguel Marriaga this Saturday night from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, exclusively live on BoxNation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You are already better than ali loma.... Losing to salido made you better than mayweather loma.... Beating rocky martinez and gary russell made you the greatest of all time loma..... Now fighting legends like jason sosa and marriaga will cement your legacy for sure loma.... Rey beltran win next will turn you into the baddest man on this plant loma...

Comment

Wants the best. Says he can't fight Mikey due to network conflict, says there's no glory in fighting rigo. Sooo, who's next?

Comment

I can't understand why he's fighting Marriaga, especially as a follow up to Valdez! Not a good look!

Comment

Originally posted by aceventura View Post
          You are already better than ali loma.... Losing to salido made you better than mayweather loma.... Beating rocky martinez and gary russell made you the greatest of all time loma..... Now fighting legends like jason sosa and marriaga will cement your legacy for sure loma.... Rey beltran win next will turn you into the baddest man on this plant loma...
          Yup, Loma is world champion elite, and all the while you could keep on living with your parents, and keep sucking on their kindness like a parasite.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I can't understand why he's fighting Marriaga, especially as a follow up to Valdez! Not a good look!
            Because the date for him to fight someone was set and he was banking on Salido not to ***** out but he did . Bob got them what they could on such short notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Becase Salido pulled out, and Rigo keeps on twitting while refusing half a mil $$$. So while these two bïtches keep on running and ducking, Marriaga stepped up like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad_ View Post
                e.
                awww i hurt your feelings little girl? Lmfaooo its ok put a band aid on it sweetie...

Comment

Originally posted by aceventura View Post
                  awww i hurt your feelings little girl? Lmfaooo its ok put a band aid on it sweetie...
                  Wow did you come up with that comeback by yourself, or did you have your friends help you out up in your treehouse your daddy built for you to throw little tea parties in?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    ?
                    tree house? you must be watching home alone lmfaoooo

Comment

Working...
                    X