NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are the points up for the lomo fight?

Comment

• Hey, can we get an updated leaderboard so we all know where we're at heading into towards the end of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oluminati View Post
        Hey, can we get an updated leaderboard so we all know where we're at heading into towards the end of this.
        Just for you I'll update by tomorrow morning.

Comment

• Scores have been updated for most users

If you are relatively new to the game, your score may not have been updated yet.

If you would like to review the scores you've received for any reason, quote this post or PM me and I will let you know all the scores I have for you for the year.

If you have changed your name on the forum at any time during the year, I strongly recommend you do the above.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Scores have been updated for most users

If you are relatively new to the game, your score may not have been updated yet.

If you would like to review the scores you've received for any reason, quote this post or PM me and I will let you know all the scores I have for you for the year.

If you have changed your name on the forum at any time during the year, I strongly recommend you do the above.
            Are today's fights the last of the year for this contest?

Or are you planning to have more?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Are today's fights the last of the year for this contest?

Or are you planning to have more?
              Hmm this is a tough call. Pigeons suggested a 108 unification but that would push back announcing the winner till January.

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              How about Taguchi-Melindo on Dec. 31? They are unifying 108 lb. belts and it would give us 35 pick 'ems on the year.

Comment

• Thanks Brometheus for the good work. I caught on late but 2018 will be fun.

Comment

• Hey ShoulderRoll, you were acting lame and scared with your multipliers. How did that workout for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Hey ShoulderRoll, you were acting lame and scared with your multipliers. How did that workout for you?
                    Why was I acting lame and scared? Because I saved them up for the last part of the year? How was I supposed to know that Brometheus wasn't going to include as many fights towards the end?

I've rarely seen a grown man be so concerned about what another man was doing. It's a little weird to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Why was I acting lame and scared? Because I saved them up for the last part of the year? How was I supposed to know that Brometheus wasn't going to include as many fights towards the end?

I've rarely seen a grown man be so concerned about what another man was doing. It's a little weird to be honest.
                      I told you to be more agressive with your multipliers but you kept talking nonsense about end of the year. Well, I guess you have them saved up. For what though?

If you have a problem with my behaviour, you can just stop posting on here. That way you don't have to deal with it.

Yo, will those multipliers that you have saved up earn interest and get you another?

You need to listen sometimes!

Comment

Working...
                      X