Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Marciano: Who was Greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Good points. I just think the Klitschko's, Holmes and Lennox were better suited to beat Ali then the fighters in his era, but as you said, nobody is wrong in mythical matchups because we know that that wasn't even close to a prime Ali that Holmes toyed with even if he was still fairly young.
    I think H2H is not important + you cant check it,but Alis achivments in boxing are great.

Comment

• Originally posted by don larryx View Post
      It is clearly Lou Cipher He was even logging in to his old account last night same time this account was posting ..he just doesnt post under the old account anymore....dude is pathetic..he posts the exact same pictures he had on his old account
      You stupid ass. Lou Cipher has only one account. No woman will ever be faithful to you.

Comment

• Marciano without a doubt.

Comment

• the poll speaks the truth. rock was greater than.......................no doubt

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
            the poll speaks the truth. rock was greater than.......................no doubt
            The poll is a bunch of young newbie fans talking sht as usual , its amazing how the casual fan sees things or should I say dont see things .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              The poll is a bunch of young newbie fans talking sht as usual , its amazing how the casual fan sees things or should I say dont see things .
              mayweather;s ducking ways transcends both die hard and casual boxing fans..

Comment

mayweather;s ducking ways transcends both die hard and casual boxing fans..
                Be a different picture if they truly understood boxing to know what it is they are looking at but they dont they understand fan , which amounts to building beliefs from hype not from experience and whats real , doesnt matter what field you want to move into the idiots will make up 90% of the group .

The masses are for the most part very average thinkers thats just human by nature , the lucky ones are born with traits of the 10% , the rest are sheep .

Comment

Be a different picture if they truly understood boxing to know what it is they are looking at but they dont they understand fan , which amounts to building beliefs from hype not from experience and whats real , doesnt matter what field you want to move into the idiots will make up 90% of the group .

The masses are for the most part very average thinkers thats just human by nature , the lucky ones are born with traits of the 10% , the rest are sheep .
                  wow.
                  actually the floyd nuthuggers are the sheep.
                  real boxing fans like myself knows whats up. floyd was pretty good in the lower weights, ill give you that but he is no where is he an ATG, man.
                  youre the 90% mayne.

Comment

wow.
                    actually the floyd nuthuggers are the sheep.
                    real boxing fans like myself knows whats up. floyd was pretty good in the lower weights, ill give you that but he is no where is he an ATG, man.
                    youre the 90% mayne.
                    I didnt vote and I know who the sheep are youre one of them , nothing personal its just youth thinking they are bulletproof and know everything .

Comment

I didnt vote and I know who the sheep are youre one of them , nothing personal its just youth thinking they are bulletproof and know everything .
                      Nope.

If it walks, talks and cries like a duck, 99% of the time its a duck.

Im no youth man, ive been following boxing since the 80s.

nobody is bulletproof even floyd.

nothing personal.

Comment

Working...
                      X