No announcement yet.

2018 Lomachenko has to show me something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    No Marriagas, super bantamweights. I won't excuse a revenge fight with Salido either. Berchelt and Linares should be targeted next year.
    What were your favorite boxers doing by their 11th fight?

Comment

But you told me Jacobs could not have beaten GGG because after a knock down somebody has to win 8 rounds to make up for it.
      I said I had the fight even and the kd made it 114-113 for ggg to win

Comment

Loma has already showed me plenty. He is the best PFP boxer in the world in my opinion. Whatever he chooses to do I am all for him. If he wants to stay at 130 and unify that's great. If he wants to try to conquer 135 that's great too. I know he won't be cherry picking easy fights like you are suggesting he will. He won world titles at 126 and 130 in 7 pro fights and no boxer in history before him has won titles in two weight classes in only 7 pro fights. He is hardly a cherry picker.

Comment

Quick someone get a hold of Lomachenko and tell him he has to show Mammoth something in 2018

Comment

I think he will fight 1 of the 130 title holders for a unification in spring (probably Berchelt), then fight Beltran (if he wins in February) for the 135 title in the summer, then Mikey/Linares winner in the fall.

Comment

You think the best super bantamweight beats a solid lightweight?
              I'm gonna say yes? Just like how Floyd ate canelo alive despite being the way smaller guy? Literally a welterweight vs a middle weight.

Loma used pure skill to dominate Rigo, just like Floyd did to canelo. If the fight happened at 122 or 126 what makes you think the fight would have been any different? Loma didn't use his weight at all, rather his superior hand speed, skill, ring IQ and footwork.

I like how everyone keeps dismissing Rigo like they think people didn't know they had him pretty high on their p4p lists.

Yes, Loma has to prove himself, but you cant give Loma no credit where you've given other guys credit.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                But you said he was supposed to lose to rigo

Comment

That's all well and good, but first they have to convince one of these top dogs to fight him. If they are offered their best ever pay days and refuse to face him that's not on him.

Comment

well i bet this thread has ruined lomachenkos week.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                      Quick someone get a hold of Lomachenko and tell him he has to show Mammoth something in 2018
                      I suspect Lomachenko's already soiling his pants in case Mammoth writes nasty slurs about him on the 'Scene.

Comment

Working...
                      X