No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Dad's milking son's fame there. WTF does his FB say he provides autographs and zombie tours LOL? so i take it his dad doesn't have a job???

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Dad's milking son's fame there. WTF does his FB say he provides autographs and zombie tours LOL? so i take it his dad doesn't have a job???
      Explains why he's upset. He's also out of a job. No more zombie tours when his son doesn't work there anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Explains why he's upset. He's also out of a job. No more zombie tours when his son doesn't work there anymore.
        LOL but i mean it just shows how dumb his dad is. take his cut of his sons TWD money and reinvest in something lucrative not TWD related crap lol.

i remember when Britney Spears first blew up she bought her dad a FroYo joint for him to own. Thats what parents should do if their kids blow up invest in something not directly related to their kids fame. Especially if their kids get fired or fall off completely. If you remember way back when the FroYo joints were making a ton of money pretty much from like 2000 to 2014!

Comment

• Can't say I'll miss the little cunt tbh

Comment

• Damn Carl is Dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              Damn Carl is Dead.
              Glad I won't have to see that damned hat anymore...

Oh hell.

Rick will take it back over...

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                Glad I won't have to see that damned hat anymore...

Oh hell.

Rick will take it back over...

I expect Rick shouting the word Carlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllll after they buried him.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  He's probably one high maintenance manager/parent that the studio and production had enough of him that they killed Carl

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    He's probably one high maintenance manager/parent that the studio and production had enough of him that they killed Carl
                    well shoot if he's selling autographs u can imagine andrew lincoln and norman reedus are sick of him asking for autographs every day to sell off his FB page.

Comment

• Rick knocks Negan on hisass, grabs the bat & this dumb mutha****a pokes him with it.

Then he manages to grab the gun, and he runs off?!

The N*gga RAN WHEN HE GOT THE GUN!!!!!

TBH, I just watch this show just to clown it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X