Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robots are being used to deter homeless people from setting up camp in San Francisco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phallus View Post
    that robot chick that charlie rose interviewed is a future sex robot, she looks like she's a bout to jerk fallon off

never too dusty to be a cum dumpster

by the time i'm an old man, maybe a little sooner, we'll see the neocons, maybe one of trump's sons or maybe chelsea clinton when she's president, giving the official order to round up homeless people into some type of concentration/death camps. fascism is alive and well in amerika

I'll be sad if I live to see that. Best I check out this bish, cuz i can read, and I read the intent of those rebels who wrote our ever eroding constitution. I'm a man of peace now, hope to stay that way. Our leaders have us divided, they have all the money/wealth, and we have most the grief. I could go on, but you get my drift.

If you were in power, or anyone, main goal would be to maintain power. Followers are easy to find.. Talk more later

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I'll be sad if I live to see that. Best I check out this bish, cuz i can read, and I read the intent of those rebels who wrote our ever eroding constitution. I'm a man of peace now, hope to stay that way. Our leaders have us divided, they have all the money/wealth, and we have most the grief. I could go on, but you get my drift.

If you were in power, or anyone, main goal would be to maintain power. Followers are easy to find.. Talk more later
      once automation puts unemployment up to around 40%, all hell is gonna break loose in amerika. i think we will see things we never thought were possible in "the land of the free". already the doublespeak of what some of these "leaders" are preaching is making me laugh. my dad lived in nazi germany in the 1930s, he thought he'd escaped when he came here

Comment

once automation puts unemployment up to around 40%, all hell is gonna break loose in amerika. i think we will see things we never thought were possible in "the land of the free". already the doublespeak of what some of these "leaders" are preaching is making me laugh. my dad lived in nazi germany in the 1930s, he thought he'd escaped when he came here
        If America didn't waste money on wars, or war armaments, things would be fine. Manage the birth rate, we all share what we got, but that ain't gonna happen.. The scarcity of life sustaining necessities will fundamentally shift our view of the world and our place in it. I hope we can out think the pending reckoning with reality. After the Quake hit Japan in 2011, most people were every man for himself. In the future, that won't cut it.

Comment

Welfare payments will have to go up. I believe there are currently experiments where people are just paid a certain amount of money for not working. It is being done in Kenya I believe or another East African nation.

Comment

That is how they get you used to having machines police human beings. If they looked like the terminator they would have the liberals up in arms but since it looks like a dildo its accepted with open arms. WTF!!! $7 an hour and they don't miss a beat vs. 10 for a dude you can find sleeping in the rest room on 3rd shift. Once the Cops start putting A.I. into their Patrol Cars to do Real Time License Plate Scanning and Facial Recognition a lot of those open warrants will be closed.

Comment

I thought they were a 'sanctuary city'.

What gives?

Comment

let the homeless live! if they don't want homeless people out on the streets then help them not be homeless! robocops arent a solution.

Comment

Pet adoption agency forcing the homeless humans away.

Comment

LOL at the Communist ****s all butthurt over this :hahahaha9:

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                      LOL at the Communist ****s all butthurt over this :hahahaha9:
                      even the starship troopers were human. R2D2 didnt do that

Comment

Working...
                      X