Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: A lot Closer To Andre Ward Fight, I'll Walk Through Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    yeh i am salty. im salty that we are missing out on a great LHW match up cause ward is scared. Kovalevs the only hard match up hes had for 5 years or so, and people forget that he HAD to fight kovalev in that contract in order for him to fight bums for a few years and get away with it. Hes fighting someone stevenson done a job on. And dont give me that weight drained bull****, everyones weight drained once they lose.
    What is your problem ? You guys prayed Kovalev would face Ward and save Golovkin from the boogeyman, it happened yet didn't work out how you hoped. Here you are still hating on him, dude fights not too differently to how Brook got his win over Porter and you were prepared to blow that guy off ! It's clearly not a nationalistic thing with Golovkin, is it because you can't bare another Americam atop of the sport ? Deal with it, move on with your life.

Why are you a boxing fan if it makes you so unhappy ?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      What is your problem ? You guys prayed Kovalev would face Ward and save Golovkin from the boogeyman, it happened yet didn't work out how you hoped. Here you are still hating on him, dude fights not too differently to how Brook got his win over Porter and you were prepared to blow that guy off ! It's clearly not a nationalistic thing with Golovkin, is it because you can't bare another Americam atop of the sport ? Deal with it, move on with your life.

Why are you a boxing fan if it makes you so unhappy ?
      i dont want him fighting stevensons leftovers when he could fight stevenson, simple as that.

Comment

i dont want him fighting stevensons leftovers when he could fight stevenson, simple as that.
        You really believe that fight can be out together or you just don't want him facing a guy who reinvented himself at cruiser with a potential title on the line because you know he'll win and be a three weight champ ?

You're pathetic, your agenda is so transparent.

Like it or not Bellew's stick has rose since he lost to Stevenson, do I rate him ? No not highly but Ward makes a packet fighting in the UK on ppv, I'd actually travel to see him win in the UK which I'm absolutely certain he will.

Comment

Bellew's too crude to hang with Ward. Honestly I don't care about the prospect of this fight at all, to be honest I think it'd be a bad idea for Ward to move up above light heavy and likewise Bellew needs to go back down to cruiser.

Comment

Loudmouth Brit talks alot for a motha****a that got iced by a LHW

Comment

You really believe that fight can be out together or you just don't want him facing a guy who reinvented himself at cruiser with a potential title on the line because you know he'll win and be a three weight champ ?

You're pathetic, your agenda is so transparent.

Like it or not Bellew's stick has rose since he lost to Stevenson, do I rate him ? No not highly but Ward makes a packet fighting in the UK on ppv, I'd actually travel to see him win in the UK which I'm absolutely certain he will.
              three weight champ doesnt mean **** all when hes fighting probably the 5th best cruiser weight. theres better fights at LHW, stevenson, beterbiev or badou jack. hes gone for the easiest option. Im fine with the bellew fight as long as hes putting on weight to fight joshua, after all hunter thinks he can beat him

Comment

Put this on PPV I dare you Hearn. It will bomb so bad.

Comment

three weight champ doesnt mean **** all when hes fighting probably the 5th best cruiser weight. theres better fights at LHW, stevenson, beterbiev or badou jack. hes gone for the easiest option. Im fine with the bellew fight as long as hes putting on weight to fight joshua, after all hunter thinks he can beat him
                  It means something to me. Which is besides the point I know how much it upsets the likes of you and daggum the thought of Ward winning a title in another division whilst Golovkin campaigns at a solitary weight.

Comment

It means something to me. Which is besides the point I know how much it upsets the likes of you and daggum the thought of Ward winning a title in another division whilst Golovkin campaigns at a solitary weight.
                    who cares abotu going up in weight. if the weight class is good, stay at it. boxing would be a whole lot better if boxers tried to clear out there divisions before moving up. hes picking bellew cause its an easy fight, **** this chasing greatness bollocks.

Comment

who cares abotu going up in weight. if the weight class is good, stay at it. boxing would be a whole lot better if boxers tried to clear out there divisions before moving up. hes picking bellew cause its an easy fight, **** this chasing greatness bollocks.
                      If he moves up he'll earn a huge payday, just like Golovkin has by waiting around for Canelo, you begrudge him that ?

This is prize fighting, these guys fight for money. For me he's best the best guy at two consecutive weight classes, he's seriously disadvantaged at Cruiser, you should be happy he may lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X