No announcement yet.

A Stream Of Consciousness....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    Slip, this guy, Franklin Jones, AKA Da Free John, aka Adidam never worked a day in his life. Convinced one of his devotees to buy him his own island. Lived on the Island with his harem of women, had their cuck husbands work daily growing food, while he partied with their wives. One of the women was an ex playboy centerfold.

He didn't sell dope, he sold hope!!!! People get madly addicted to hope.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=liHwsBtcURA

Watch this white dude pretend be be God, and his devotes all over him.

Comment

Quality thread.

Note to self: bookmark to read later.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Quality thread.

Note to self: bookmark to read later.
        I like it, open ended.

Please watch the link I added about Franklin jones. He bilked his devotees out if everything, and ****ed their wives, fathering children too.

Comment

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150...e-in-the-world

Comment

That was an awesome and heavy article. Thank you.

Comment

Thanks fellas!
              How you doing??

Comment

There's a thread for this and I commented on the video but I watched it again several times and wanted to comment here. Watching Rousey on Ellen makes me think of a witness that has been overly prepared by a lawyer, or in this case Dana White. I've seen her in plenty of interviews before and she never looked this polished or looked this ready for prime time. This was a calculated move by White, not to undo the damage to Rousey but mitigate it.

But her statement @ 4:28 I thought was of particular interest and confirms it for me. She starts out saying that people aren't supposed to win all of the time but then goes into what I can only term as stream of consciousness and starts talking about not being undefeated if she chooses not to believe it. Can you imagine if Tyson was idiotic enough to say something so utterly preposterous after Douglas thumped his noggin? But what's happening here isn't Rousey at all in my humble opinion, it's a White calculation. So if Rousey is only defeated in her imagination, even if she suffers another devastating loss she'll still be undefeated and the brand goes on. It's tattered, bruised, and had the **** kicked out of it, but it goes on.

This obviously moves the reality bar to a level comfortable for the delusional but for the sane, it's a bridge too mother****ing far. A part of me wanted Holly Holm to walk out when Rousey's artificial tears were flowing. God, I might give a body part if I could make that happen.
                That's what the Klitlickers do.

Comment

Working...
                X