Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: McWilliams Arroyo Putting in Work For Roman Gonzalez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: McWilliams Arroyo Putting in Work For Roman Gonzalez

Fajardo, Puerto Rico - World ranked flyweight McWilliams Arroyo, 16-2 (14KO's) is training intensely in his hometown for his world title bout at UNDEFEATED with Consensus #1 Pound-for-Pound Fighter and World Boxing Council Flyweight Champion, Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez, 44-0 (38KO's) on Saturday, April 23 at the Fabulous Forum.
    [Click Here To Read More]

warrrrrrr Arroyo lets show Mexicans how is done!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
      warrrrrrr Arroyo lets show Mexicans how is done!!!!!
      My dude.Roman is too slick and too technically sound from every aspects of the sweet science, which is not synamous with Mexican boxing. He's Nicaraguan. Unfortunately, Arroyo must be special and not make any mistakes in order to prevail. I doubt it.
      Last edited by PR ESQ.; 03-09-2016, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Arroyo much better than most people are giving him any credit for at the moment. He seems to be getting a bad rap because of the 'loss' to Roenrueng. He's one of the very top guys in the division and this is as hard a fight as RG could take barring the other top champs like Estrada, Roenrueng etc.

Very good fight. Going to be hard for both guys and they'll have to both be on their game to pull it off.

Comment

War Gonzalez! Send this joto rican back empty handed.

Comment

I know things are very bad in PR but McWill only has 16 fights and he's fighting the "Pound 4 Pound" Champ in the world with 44 w and 0 loses, WTF they doing?

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
              I know things are very bad in PR but McWill only has 16 fights and he's fighting the "Pound 4 Pound" Champ in the world with 44 w and 0 loses, WTF they doing?

PRPP
              typical brain dead "boxing fan" who judges a fighter by taking a quick glance at his record.

Comment

This is going to be good.

I think his twin brother is the better fighter though.

Comment

Going with Arroyo, not because he is rican because i know how good this dude is, also he is at his own weight and Gonzalez is smaller than Arroyo.. I think Arroyo can knock Gonzalez out.
                  Last edited by PrBoxing88; 03-09-2016, 09:50 PM.

Comment

How is Gonzales "consensus #1" p4p.

Comment

Working...
                    X