No announcement yet.

Fans burning GGG shirts outside T-Mobile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    So what if they paid hundred of dollars to watch the fight? you think everybody in the stadium knows about boxing? They jumping from one bandwagon to the other. Alot of boxers left before the post fight interview, GGG isnt the first one.
    Hard working everyday people don't just spend hundreds/thousands of dollars to attend an event the casually follow

Comment

Boxing fans are pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        This makes me fuccing sick, and I'm not even a GGG fan. There are kids starving in Africa that could have eaten those shirts

Love the avatar!

Comment

Loving it, the purge of the ggg fanatics has begun!

Thank you Canelo for restoring order!

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            So what if they paid hundred of dollars to watch the fight? you think everybody in the stadium knows about boxing? They jumping from one bandwagon to the other. Alot of boxers left before the post fight interview, GGG isnt the first one.
            Sh^t who even knows if they jumped bandwagons doe. They were giving away mad GGG gear with these lil free games at a couple spots that were showing the fight & some Mexican cats were like wtf where's the Canelo gear lmfao.

Mighta been feeling like f#ck this GGG gear when they won it & then really was like f#ck this gear when he ain't Mexican style it & give fans the fight they acted like the wanted. Or when he ran out of the ring was kinda a thing that could turn fans against you. Take your L mfer!!!

Comment

Mfers are chanting " chinga tu madre tripple g"
              Lmfao!!!!!! Savages muhahahhaa

Comment

Where is the **** is donald trump? This is the one time where I am with him.

Comment

Bunch of bandwagoning losers.

Comment

hahahaah. ggg is done

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                      hahahaah. ggg is done
                      I honestly don't think his stock drops very much

Comment

Working...
                      X