Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 09-14-2018, 01:57 PM #11
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quoted: 1485 Post(s)
Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 23,180.57
Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry 
Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz 
One of the great posters - jas Merry Cristmas Rockin' - TBear :) - Salim_Shady Thank you for bumping the Rockin' story thread, I would have otherwise never seen it and I really enjoyed reading it. - Tyler_Durden Icon says it all - jazluvr 
Happy hoidays - jazluvr Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - Shontae De'marc Thanks! - GhostofDempsey What a faggot, deleting your posts and snitching on users. Gtfo this forum btch - lfc19titles 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
The few times i did throw the lead right he ducked underneath it which put me off from throwing it. I wanted to stay tall so didn't jab to the body because I didn't want to risk coming down into his power but you're right sticking the jab to the gut would've been effective against his style. My left hook was working throughout the fight but i'll need to work on the right.
What about getting under his jab with right hands straight in to his ribs. Gotta take risks. Hell you took a risk even stepping up to fight, why stop there....Rockin'
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Rockin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-19-2018, 04:59 AM #12
Amateur

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
NomiNee has a reputation beyond reputeNomiNee has a reputation beyond reputeNomiNee has a reputation beyond reputeNomiNee has a reputation beyond reputeNomiNee has a reputation beyond reputeNomiNee has a reputation beyond reputeNomiNee has a reputation beyond reputeNomiNee has a reputation beyond reputeNomiNee has a reputation beyond reputeNomiNee has a reputation beyond reputeNomiNee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 6,048.00

Very good fight! I'd say amazing for first fight. Guy from red corner clearly won it, you have to be more confident in yourself to throw more punches, thus stamina is essential - work on it. Also when tall boxer goes to body he can surprise his opponent. It seemed to me that you were faster, so you could initiate more often by throwing fast jabs, potshots. Thanks for sharing, I was nowhere as good as you in my first fight.
NomiNee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 09:59 AM #13
Amateur

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
The Frost is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,008.00

You were composed in the first 2 rounds and had a reach advantage it on him, but personally man i think you would have preformed much better if you were in better shape! A counter upper cut i believe would've slowed your opponent down and maybe even knocked him. You didn't throw enough and got killed in the last round. The guy in the red gloves would've gassed himself out if the fight was longer i promise you that due to the extraordinary amount of unnecessary movement. Keep grinding brah! All respect here!
The Frost is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(video), fight

User Tag List