Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd At Age 36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hws-4eDDchw

A Nice little video. Enjoy!

Same age as the current Golovkin but about 20 lbs smaller than him and managed to school Canelo, Golovkin and Abel should’ve took notes

Comment

I gotta say this man really is Mr. TBE.

In before the classic "canelo was green tho" excuse

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
        Same age as the current Golovkin but about 20 lbs smaller than him and managed to school Canelo, Golovkin and Abel should’ve took notes
        Instead Gennady and Abel have said "I hope Canelo is true to his word and comes to fight...no running@!!!".

There was no running in the first fight. This is "boxing" not "hitting and seeing who can hit the most before being hurt"

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          I gotta say this man really is Mr. TBE.

In before the classic "canelo was green tho" excuse
          Well, he's definitely not TBE at ass-kissing, though. You've went above and beyond on that scene. Good job!

Comment

Floyd drained Canelo into a weight limit the Ginger could hardly make while being "a 140 los Fighters" and took him to school
            Golovkin is draining himself to make 160 where Ginger was PED bloated piece of animal meat but had no Balls to fight

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Well, he's definitely not TBE at ass-kissing, though. You've went above and beyond on that scene. Good job!

Mr.TBE being TBE really has you in your feelings! It's time to give this ATG his flowers while he's still here!

Plus he's AMERICAN

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                Mr.TBE being TBE really has you in your feelings! It's time to give this ATG his flowers while he's still here!

Plus he's AMERICAN
                Nah, I'd rather give you accolades for prime ass-kissing. You really commit with the tongue and everything. It's something to be admired. If you apply those skills(and lips) in real life, you're going places, buddy. And you gave him flowers. I wonder if he blushed? But could you tell, doe?

Comment

Floyd's personality and character might be sh it, overall he can come off as a douchebag and a sh it human being. But hands down he's the best boxer of his time.

You can't take that away from him. I'm not even a big Floyd fan either but you've got to give him the credit he deserves.

Comment

Floyd never did 365 VADA testing like GGG, and admitted to doing vampire facials which is essentially blood doping. Also got caught using illegal saline IVs which are used to mask PED use. Next.

Floyd also got to work with super smart athletic scientists like Alex Ariza, while GGG is stuck with the dinosaur Abel Sanchez.

Floyd is also a defensive fighter, GGG is a pressure fighter. Styles make fights.

Also, every fighter is different. Pernell declined quicker than Floyd. Clean fighters decline way faster.

So in many different ways, the point you're insinuating with this thread is an unfair one, an unfair comparison that does not say what you think it says about Floyd or GGG. I say that to you respectfully, but it's true.

Comment

Working...
                    X