Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WOW!!]KSI: I ADORE Floyd Mayweather & Vasyl Lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WOW!!]KSI: I ADORE Floyd Mayweather & Vasyl Lomachenko!

I have no idea what a KSI is. But he has chosen some good role models.

The problem is though, that Loma and Floyd could do what they did because of their gifts. I don't think others could successfully copy their styles.

Comment

kid gets a lot of hate but all he is is a boxing fan who wants to make some money, hes not under any illusion that hes some great talent. ive seen nothing but respect from ksi to pro boxers, dont get why people are acting so threatened

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
        kid gets a lot of hate but all he is is a boxing fan who wants to make some money, hes not under any illusion that hes some great talent. ive seen nothing but respect from ksi to pro boxers, dont get why people are acting so threatened
        This. He's cleary a bixing lover who simply took advantage of the platform he has to make some more money and have some fun

Dude really grew on me. You can tell by the way he boxes he has an understanding that could only come with someone so new if they studied the sweet science.

He didn't look as crude as I thought in his first fight. He kept a flicking/range-finder jab going and fired straight rights off it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
          This. He's cleary a bixing lover who simply took advantage of the platform he has to make some more money and have some fun

Dude really grew on me. You can tell by the way he boxes he has an understanding that could only come with someone so new if they studied the sweet science.

He didn't look as crude as I thought in his first fight. He kept a flicking/range-finder jab going and fired straight rights off it.
          good to see you back on the forum mate.

Comment

Wow we are going to see a matrix performance from KSI then !

Comment

Yeah and its very good as well for the sport we all love. These little fights are bringing alot more exposure to boxing. Its great imo

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                Yeah and its very good as well for the sport we all love. These little fights are bringing alot more exposure to boxing. Its great imo
                yeah im all for it, its nothing but good for the sport and hopefully it gives some of the pros a kick up the arse too. people want competitive fights on paper and big personalities, too often in the pros we are getting fights that are foregone conclusions between people we have no sort of affinity towards cause we dont know anything about them

Comment

yeah im all for it, its nothing but good for the sport and hopefully it gives some of the pros a kick up the arse too. people want competitive fights on paper and big personalities, too often in the pros we are getting fights that are foregone conclusions between people we have no sort of affinity towards cause we dont know anything about them
                  This, my teen daughter knew he was fighting and doesn't even watch boxing. I guess she follows Ksi on youtube. I guess it can't hurt

Comment

Again, he's a marketing goldmine. He "sells". He has "the look".

As a boxer? He's a LONG way away from pro-readiness.

But, I respect him for getting in there. And I respect him for his honesty about Floyd. I just wish more would be so honest.

Comment

Working...
                    X